Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why he removed the high tea stories? 👀

Let's have your theories 😊

My theory is that the company have been hounded by people wanting high teas and they can't cope with the thoooooosands of folk in their outbox

• Haha
Reactions: 14

My theory is that the company have been hounded by people wanting high teas and they can't cope with the thoooooosands of folk in their outbox
I reckon its sent his IBS thru the tenement roof ...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Our Melvin saviour of small businesses has helped yet another business. So aye my lovelies I decided to work with the lovely high tea company and take it on a journey to seedhill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe gave dezza such bad wind his farts blew 1 of the 3 wee bespoke bejoue hairs clean aff his heed. Right oot that full rent cooncil hoose windae 💨.

so aye nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he gave the wrong prices out. That was far to cheap for what they had there. Anyway if it was a present why’s he asking Delboy how much it was?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I think he thought it wasn’t insta worthy and was embarrassed that it looked so cheap so he deleted it 🤣🤣😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he gave the wrong prices out. That was far to cheap for what they had there. Anyway if it was a present why’s he asking Delboy how much it was?
I had a look at their FB and it was advertised at £8per Person earlier and it’s now up to £10 per person. Not sure why he took it down?The page etc was only created yesterday so if it’s gained a lot of interest then they’ve put it up slightly and also asked for 24 hours notice. Not what I would have done but not sure why he has to remove it. He’s making out like his post has caused the price to increase 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is cockwomble on about ‘it’s not his business when people start changing the price’ aye it is when u post it on your boujee bespoke platform ya wee prick... Marion at his best eh no blame here....... so aye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aunty T's High Tea
ooo it'll be a bun fight now over the price increase

Edited to add, have the pair of them got worms or the munchies? That's a lot of food to be consuming in such a short period of time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aunty T's High Tea

Edited to add, have the pair of them got worms or the munchies? That's a lot of food to be consuming in such a short period of time
All that bread 😮 sandwiches, wraps, pastries, scones and now pizza. I couldn’t cope with all that in one day 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Aunty T's High Tea

Cheers!! I missed your post when I checked back!!

Incidentally Mazza, The Kandy Bar are currently doing a bomb in afternoon teas - just incase you happen to find yourself miraculously in Saltcoats again 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks....off for a noooose 🤓
Just had a look, the business only started doing the high teas yesterday, they were £8 a head and £2 postage (I am sure Melvin said it was £8 for the lot?) They have now put the price up to £10 a head probably because they realised £8 wasn’t covering them as it is a brand new venture. Melvin acting as if the price had gone through the roof because of his lovlies, bet they havent even noticed him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.