Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marions skidders must be reinforced with all that IBS he’s just used dettol spray, bleach and fabulosa all in one together on that bog. No wonder why he’s got a headache bespoke MIGRAINE with all the fumes kicking off in that flat
I know - I could feel a migraine coming on from just watching it. Then he was lauding his new bog gel: “it’s so strong” 🤢🤢

⚰ ⚰ ⚰

Those glasses ain't Deirdre's, they're bleeping Dahmer's...👓

View attachment 167896

View attachment 167900
I was definitely getting the Dahmer vibe. If Deek ever tried to escape Mazza would eat him, sending his bespoke IBS through the roof 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck all for Derek again. Does he actually own any items or space in HES HOME. Mario is trampling all over him, he’s a nasty controlling bleep🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’m wettin myself here did anyone else see him make a big deal out of putting that white company spray on the shower and at the end of the video it’s like no duck this get me oot of this fume filled, clutter filled bathroom
E2093936-783A-4666-92DD-0AF7F29FDBB4.jpeg
17452B60-45EA-43F9-A79D-C05662C317F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“So, mah lovelies, ah know many ae yiz love whin ah talk aboot ma skincare rooooteeen” You got that right, Mazza 😂😂😂 We’ve been spoiled today! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes but we’ve all seen the unfiltered broos pic that the girl who did them took.
Save money. (Hahaha)
Just use a baby wipe & stop pissing in the wind pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but his kitchen gives me the fear, he has every inch of his kitchen benches full of clutter and shite.... what’s with them racks and all the spices and sauces out on display constant... and why is using all these sprays on his hair fs he has about 3 bits of hair :m

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know where to begin today - I’ve just watched all his stories & it’s like all my Christmases have come at once 😂😂 Face hydration mist 😂😂 Caroline “Herons” who he loves & follows & watches & trusts, yet doesn’t know her name 😂😂 “Ah’ve been doin’ ma eye seeruhm all wrong” Well, Mazda, if those strangler fingers doing the tippity tap is wrong, maybe I don’t wanna be right 😂😂 And this unprecedented breaking news of an unnamed product: “It’z ma skincare bybul” but sadly, we’ll never know: “Ah’ll nivur show it oan Instagram beecoz ah doan’t wahnt it tae sell oot” 😂😂 It’ll undoubtedly be some high end, luchzury bewty proaduct whilst poor Deek was “treated” to a £2.99 “doop” from Aldi 😢 although I’m sure the other day he said Derek had bought it for him, not the other way round? 🤷‍♀️ Must’ve been mistaken though, it’s not like Mazda ever just makes tit up 😂😂 And the glasses, THE GLASSES 😂😂 Then he tried to do a serious piece to camera wearing them 😂😂 “An’ this wiz suhmin’ else ah treatit mahsel tae...it’s in pink & it’s for, basically, for mah unit, jist as a display bewk” 😂😂 What other kinds of books are there, Mario, what other kinds of books are there? 😂😂 And I’m done 😂😂 Done! 😂😂 And so forth...

Oh my god I’m wettin myself here did anyone else see him make a big deal out of putting that white company spray on the shower and at the end of the video it’s like no duck this get me oot of this fume filled, clutter filled bathroomView attachment 168000View attachment 168001
It got its inspiration from the day Rayn threw herself out the window, longing for the sweet relief of death 😂

A display book?!?? Why?!
It’s in the colour pink 😂😂😂 Dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know where to begin today - I’ve just watched all his stories & it’s like all my Christmases have come at once 😂😂 Face hydration mist 😂😂 Caroline “Herons” who he loves & follows & watches & trusts, yet doesn’t know her name 😂😂 “Ah’ve been doin’ ma eye seeruhm all wrong” Well, Mazda, if those strangler fingers doing the tippity tap is wrong, maybe I don’t wanna be right 😂😂 And this unprecedented breaking news of an unnamed product: “It’z ma skincare bybul” but sadly, we’ll never know: “Ah’ll nivur show it oan Instagram beecoz ah doan’t wahnt it tae sell oot” 😂😂 It’ll undoubtedly be some high end, luchzury bewty proaduct whilst poor Deek was “treated” to a £2.99 “doop” from Aldi 😢 although I’m sure the other day he said Derek had bought it for him, not the other way round? 🤷‍♀️ Must’ve been mistaken though, it’s not like Mazda ever just makes tit up 😂😂 And the glasses, THE GLASSES 😂😂 Then he tried to do a serious piece to camera wearing them 😂😂 “An’ this wiz suhmin’ else ah treatit mahsel tae...it’s in pink & it’s for, basically, for mah unit, jist as a display bewk” 😂😂 What other kinds of books are there, Mario, what other kinds of books are there? 😂😂 And I’m done 😂😂 Done! 😂😂 And so forth...
duck me ragged..... ⚰ ⚰⚰⚰⚰

I bow down to thee @DilysMcGillis for this pure boujee and bespoke summation of today's events.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.