Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should just bag it up and send to Beckyhomesweethome....she refuses duck all 🤪👍
I was just going to come in and say Becky would wet herself with excitement for his or anyone's tat, because she's clearly not got enough in her shed and dressing room/wasteland! :sick::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s in bed with a vodka tonight. I’m almost certain when I first started following him he said he didn’t drink that often, and if he drinks vodka he ends up in the cells. Did I dream that 😂 ? Nae debates x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s in bed with a vodka tonight. I’m almost certain when I first started following him he said he didn’t drink that often, and if he drinks vodka he ends up in the cells. Did I dream that 😂 ? Nae debates x
OMG! :LOL: I want that to be true - imagine Mazza causing mayhem and terrors whilst on the Vodka, so aye.... 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First, he ditched the purple neon sign above his dressing table, which was a gift from his brother, in favour of the cheap tacky Maurice sign in charcoal, nae debates. Then he ditched the "designer" sink basin (is it not enough just to call it a basin btw) which was a gift from his brother and replaced it with a cheap dupe.

There's a trend here Melvin. What did your big brother do to offend you?
Maybe he’s just realised that all the Goo-chee gifts he’s given him are fakes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just flicking through his highlights, watching ‘hate can hate’ n he’s rambling on about his cooncil hoose being a tit hole until they moved into it. N if they want that dream hoose him n deek can get it nae bother. That they’ve spent every last penny they’ve earnt in these 4 years on their Hoose, so if anyone that walks into their flat after them are walking into a fecking gOldmine. Then he said about him moving in over a year ago 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just flicking through his highlights, watching ‘hate can hate’ n he’s rambling on about his cooncil hoose being a tit hole until they moved into it. N if they want that dream hoose him n deek can get it nae bother. That they’ve spent every last penny they’ve earnt in these 4 years on their Hoose, so if anyone that walks into their flat after them are walking into a fecking gOldmine. Then he said about him moving in over a year ago 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Classic Marion triple talk. The best part about it is that he considers a goldmine to be... wallpaper and carpets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long has he been dating and living with Derek, then? And I wonder if he boujee'd up the flat bit by bit or was quite blatant about it, knowing Derek probably didn't really care? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the stoned thing just a rumour in here, then? 😂 Maybe that's how he copes with Mazza's boujeeness.... 😂
I don’t know I’ve only been following since lockdown well when he reached 100k wish I’d followed before going by what people have wrote on here 😂 I’ve seen his tik toks I’d say he’s stoned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nae debates but he also said he didn’t watch TV.
🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is the stoned thing just a rumour in here, then? 😂 Maybe that's how he copes with Mazza's boujeeness.... 😂
Poor Derek. I think it's just a rumour as he always has that look about him.

We found an old FB of Derek's a while back and he had just moved in - he had no carperts and very little furniture, the poor soul put a christmas tree up and he looked proud as punch. It brought a tear to the most hardened of us. Derek moved into the flat a good year or so before the gobeshite came on the scene, he put all his money into getting everything he needed he did so well and was do proud of his achievement of making his first house a home. Bless him.

Now don't get me started about what gobeshite said about the carpets Derek put down :devilish:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been catching up with the thread...you lot never fail to make me laugh 😂😂 so aye.

Reactions: 1
Poor Derek. I think it's just a rumour as he always has that look about him.

We found an old FB of Derek's a while back and he had just moved in - he had no carperts and very little furniture, the poor soul put a christmas tree up and he looked proud as punch. It brought a tear to the most hardened of us. Derek moved into the flat a good year or so before the gobeshite came on the scene, he put all his money into getting everything he needed he did so well and was do proud of his achievement of making his first house a home. Bless him.

Now don't get me started about what gobeshite said about the carpets Derek put down :devilish:
That’s really sad. I wonder how he feels about his home now menacing Marion has swooped in and covered every viable surface in his own chic style.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Would he ever get a pair of curtains ... at the very least it would hide the hoover.

While I'm here I thought he said he was decluttering kitchen yesterday .... still looks the same.

Will do a wee spot the difference later - so aye better get back ta work mwah 💋

Screenshot_20200612-112548_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he hoovering under the sofa cushions again, that’s the second or third time this week! I do it maybe once a month if I remember. Maybe I should take a leaf out of Moanios book and do it more regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh she’s on one this morning with the cleaning! How cluttered does that corner look with all his tat?! Oh, Moira, we have that wallpaper in the chapels of rest at my work. You are literally sleeping in a funeral home 😂
Wet cluttered, poor Deek doesn’t have a sign above that mirror. Probably doesn’t have his name on the tenancy for his coooooncil flat. Am sobbing you in Marlon 🤣 feel heart sorry for Deek. He looks a lost wee soul

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.