Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

I've been in bits all night laughing...

If he was going for the "doing a quick run round freshen up when someone is popping over at short notice" fair enough. But see instead of giving it "awww nawww ma mawwws coming!! Quick Derek cover the smell of the shite with three full cans of febreeze!"...he could have been a normal person and shown himself quickly tidying the sofa cushions (maybe even a bit of febreeze to combat any smells from the cat because it's so effective on pet smells)...throwing some rubbish in the bin (and another wee spray because it's so effective at combating bin smells) and then shown himself cracking a window and reminding people to let fresh air in to help circulate those gorgeous new scents...then if he wanted to make a joke about the loo he could have left the bottle on the back of the loo and said just in case and a wee wink...

There you go ya big penis I've written your bloody advert for you 😂😂

Imagine the scenes at Febreeze head office tomorrow morning. That bad boy is definitely getting put up on the big screen at the morning buzz meeting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Does he actually ken that mortgages can be paid off? IYDKTGTK. They're like Klarna for hooses if that helps. Hard of personal finance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Of course we are mostly women Mario, do you think a MAN could ever be this hilarious? Absolutely not

Happy cunt day to all my allies oan this app ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Hens! Hens! I’ve run here with news fae us all! I’ve been oot the day and seen oor very ain Marian has his very ain range oot in Superdrug so aye!
Pure boojie vibes and so forth 👌🏻 Get doon tae ya nearest Superdrug and treatit the men in ya lives - especially if ye dinnae like em!
New York in American Superdrug also 😃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Came running here as soon as I saw that post! OMG imagine making international women's way all about you and how horrible women are to you 🤣🙈 why would any brands every work with him?! Zero self awareness or interest in other people. He has his mum, his sister, his niece, his "girl gang" and rather than pay tribute to any of them he's went on about himself and how so many women are trolls even tho he's their greatest Allie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Babybail93

VIP Member
Lovelies! The big bathroom shower cubicle reveal must be soon. I can’t wait fae the predictability of it all.

1. Starts a coontdoon tae the big reveal with a sneaky pic
2. Gets impatient and shoots his load early
3. “They’ve went ABOVE AND BEYOND tae pull this oot the bag!”
4. “The difference is day and night! Absalooot day and night! Worth their gold in weight!”
5. Haul showing where she got everything from (B&M)
6. Weeks of the same picture on his stories with “let’s get this day done!” on it at 11.30am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Babybail93

VIP Member
OWNED BY THE BANK 😂 screaming!

Maz, I’m 5 years older than you and mortgage free. Got the copy of the deeds and everything my dear. I’ve also raised and paid for 3 kids in that time. What do you have to show but a spray painted black radiator in your flat OWNED BY PAISLEY COONCIL

Fat fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49