Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And any decent tradesman should know that you can get black caps to hide the silver screws.
Fancy cutting corners šŸ¤­
Sheā€™ll have the entry phone leftover black nail varnish oot the noo tae show you utter snake!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He won't be able to open his shower door fully because of that rail unless it goes inwards?

I'd hate to get into that shower. I'd feel like I was in a bespoke coffin with the size of it.
It's like one of those wee showers you got when you did one of those 2* allocated on arrival package hols back in the early 00s

New York in America
Debbie Harris
bleep washings

Also

xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank god they're wee skelfs, that door will barely open to get in the pokey wee shower. Suppose they could do a Dutch Door for the shower šŸ¤£ he can then think he's at the tend farm. Honestly be like going into an MRI, I've seen bigger stand + tans, gives me the bespoke boke šŸ¤®

Honestly creased that he thinks his interiors are worthy of even posting, nae doot he'll have some liars aff that app blowing smoke up his ass and he'll be being nominated for hoose/flat/shite hole of the year again šŸ‘Œ

I'm away to sit doon and get some class, tatties hearts to you all trolls šŸ«¶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
None of us tax payers want a sneak peek of how you piss away your undeserved benefits you scaldy little leech. šŸ¤¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have prepared a bingo card fae the decorating grand reveal (sorry @Shrekssister I didny mean to steal your joab)

Am predicting a fuhl house!

Screenshot_20240307-164252.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
So every time you put fresh towels on you have to arrange them so they are rotated and the same ones aren't used all the time..
What a faff.

According to Amaz0n he paid Ā£18.99 or mare for that!

432769086_1638410430266547_34584012275331877_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry ma lovelies if youse have that oan your walls but to me thatā€™s clutter. He said he wasnae having clutter but having towels there collecting dust is clutter. Are they for show? Is Deek allowed to use them? Why is there a hole in the wall above it? One photo produces so many questions hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was wondering where he had placed this so I have looked at his highlights and it seems the shower door is a pivot with a hand size gap so Deek and Beek can grab a towel.

The bathroom is that tiny the exit door doesn't open up fully and he can reach all the walls with his mop.

My downstairs loo is bigger - smell my wealth.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He won't be able to open his shower door fully because of that rail unless it goes inwards?

I'd hate to get into that shower. I'd feel like I was in a bespoke coffin with the size of it.
It's like one of those wee showers you got when you did one of those 2* allocated on arrival package hols back in the early 00s

New York in America
Debbie Harris
bleep washings

Also

xxxxx
Me too!. I'd feel claustrophobic in them, so mines a quad shower for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry ma lovelies if youse have that oan your walls but to me thatā€™s clutter. He said he wasnae having clutter but having towels there collecting dust is clutter. Are they for show? Is Deek allowed to use them? Why is there a hole in the wall above it? One photo produces so many questions hens.
The question is can Deek reach them?
Whit a wee wee toilet (did yous see whit I did there šŸ˜‚)
Clutchin ma beak at the fact he can mop the whole flair fae the high footfall area also
Everything would huv tae be cleaned after one of his shart explosions, bacteria, poo and germs filling the air in that wee space and nae debates
Gees me the dry boke :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nowhere tae put shite oan the flair? Nae bother, hang mair shite fae the walls. Bespoke problem sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In a room that small why does he insist in filling it. All he needs is hand soap, a wee hand towel, toilet brush. That is it! Heā€™s got the full
Place covered in clutter! those towel holders can look nice in bigger bathrooms but not a teeny weeny toilet

Reactions: 27
That is a seriously tiny shower, it's like the ones you get in motorhomes. I hate them, I'm not fat like Marion, but i hate it when you don't have room to bend forward without hitting your head on the wall. Guess there's no shower action going on in that hoose!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy duck, didn't realise it wis that wee. Ma doonstairs cludgie is twice that size, the main wan is probably 4 times bigger and the ensuite is at least twice as big, it's goat a double shower in it. Wid drive me mental, coodny shower in that wee cubicle, ma airums wid be bruised batterin aff the waws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ma wee Barbie dream hoose ah had as a wean had a bigger bathroom also.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

New York in America
Debbie Harris
bleep washings

Also

xxxxx
He reverses intae the shower as he canni turn in it cos of his beak.

His wee boaby mushroom stuck in the shower door, also. Youse ur aw welcome fur that visual, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The towels will get damp from steam every time one of them has a shower, so the clean ones will end up musty before theyā€™ve even used them šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.