Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueblue

Chatty Member
Hi Marty, since you're a self-confessed tattler (welcome btw, it's great here) thought you'd like to be let in on one of our wee wummin secrets.... a man's greatest fear is being laughed at by a woman, a woman's greatest fear is being murdered by a man. Does that give you a wee bit of perspective?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ohdoris

VIP Member
“Whether your home is council or owned by the bank” Tell me you are a salty bitch and can’t get a mortgage without telling me……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sloppys

VIP Member
Again,a man making international women’s day about himself!! You’re no ally with women. You’re jealous of all the women in your life just admit it.
Anyway ma lovelies Happy cunt day to youse 🥳. At least we have a laugh on this virus community.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Poptart

VIP Member
Oh look a Man thinking he can have his say on International womans day, decide who should be included and twist it to his own agenda.
Fuck off!

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
“Happy International Woman’s day but 99% of all woman are cunts”

*not ma quote
*not ma spelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Right, one of youse living up there had better be at Castelvecchi every Monday between 4.30 and 7pm, no excuses. Sit and wait for them, and the same goes for March, next year. He will go because he's a broke fat cunt who loves a freebie.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
After I posted, I thought about it a bit more and came back to the same issue I have with all these insta-nobodies. He's going on about female empowerment (before making it about himself), and alluding to the women supporting women mantra that is soooooo abused. These movements and phrases are meant to be empowering and meaningful, but this lot just undermine it all. Instead of thinking about what any of it means and how to action it, it's just a catchphrase to them trotted out when they want some likes, want to play victim or are being held accountable and don't like it.

I support my female friends and family members in almost everything they do...I'll call them out if I think they are wrong as I don't think mindless agreement helps in a lot of situations. I'll do all that I can to help my female colleagues to make sure we are all achieving what we want and need from our careers. I'll do all that I can to advocate for patients who are often dismissed because of sexism in medicine and it's impact on diagnosis and care, as well as doing what I can to be sure they are safe in their own homes, etc. I do as much as is reasonably possible to support small businesses, especially female-owned ones, avoiding Amazon and the tat shops as much as I can. I genuinely don't know why anyone should think IWD is about 'women supporting women' regardless of how people behave. Sorry but that is going back to a mindset of women should just be quiet and mindlessly support because we are being told to...and in this case, by a man!

But as mentioned before, here's a man expecting women to worship the ground he walks on because he thinks they should, calling those who don't out on IWD! So he's not about supporting women or an ally at all or it wouldn't come with the strings attached and only applied to those licking his arse when he needs some Internet validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine having an instagram where the majority of your followers are women, and then going on to say 99% of all women are trolls and cunts 😂 Proof read your posts you illiterate plonker!

The audacity of trying to make IWD about you, a man, is astounding. Just because we fancy the same sex, does not make us the same. He’s got absolutely no idea what it’s like to be a woman. Has he ever had to text a friend to let them know he’s home safe? Has he ever had to cross the street because there’s a creepy man coming the opposite way? Has he ever had to deal with cat calling and inappropriate behaviour? Has he ever had to be asked “what were you wearing?” Has he ever been a victim of sexual assault or domestic violence at the hands of a man? No, then fuck off. As usual he gets it wrong, every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
As Marion is hard of English and doesn’t know the difference between international Woman’s day and international Women’s day..

Happy international Cant day

• Haha
He could have put his sister and mother on his stories, keeping their power. 💎 Instead he chose IWD to celebrate us. Love youse too Marion. Forever in your wee thoughts.
200w.gif

#justiceforbungleskincoat

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Well I wouldn't have bothered

All he's done is swap his white tat for black tat.

and I knew he wouldn't show off the whole of the bathroom

But yes Mario I will simply enjoy for now...

View attachment 2819515
View attachment 2819517
View attachment 2819518
View attachment 2819519
View attachment 2819520
View attachment 2819521View attachment 2819522View attachment 2819523View attachment 2819524

Nay ma laddie. The bank used to own mine. chef's kiss mate.

View attachment 2819538
No one with a mortgage has a home that's owned by the bank. He really has very little idea how mortgages work does he. If you have a mortgage, YOU are the home owner not the bank. If you want to build an extension, decorate your house bright pink, whatever, YOU make that decision not the bank. When you sell your house, you simply pay back what you still owe and you move on. If you rent, whether privately or Council, you pay rent for the rest of your life. Marion, i own my home, not the bank. Don't be so thick and educate yourself before you spout your nonsense otherwise you just end up looking like a bellend. Nothing new there I know.

• Heart

ScottishMammy92

He's desperate to be in any hoose but his own stinking, honking one. Even Nonnatus House. Also.
View attachment 2795300
IMAGINE!

Some poor woman's just about to push. Legs in the air. The nuns giving it "come on you can do this"...

The door swings open. In rushes Maid Marion in his skiddy leggings and pinny. Aggressively sprays febreeze roon the bed giving it "am sorry hen a know you're in the middle of something but ITS ABZALOOTLY HONKIN IN HERE!"...

Twirls himself right out the door. He's a star.

• Haha
  • Heart
We all know that wee Sadie the slut insane going to his ant farm. I doubt she visits at all, as he'd say so on that app. His bedsit really is stinking and honking. Doesnae say much for Hannah wax face, as he regularly tells us his hoose is smelling gorj. Lying fat blancmange. We all know it smells of litter trays and halitosis. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart

blueblue

Chatty Member
So on the IWD that most of us are remembering our sisters Sarah Everard and Emma Caldwell he... checks notes... posts a malicious communication about women?

Zuckerberg really needs to get a handle on digital hate speech.

• Heart

peachy-keen

Hope everyone is celebrating cunt day appropriately 🥳 gonna get my criss and joos for the special occasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I think it’s safe to say that, no matter where Kate Middleton is, she hasn’t been decorating a bedsit in Paisley.

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
While the word cunt does absolutely not offend me at all it's classic tone deaf Mario to use it to describe women on IWD 🙈 bespoke misogyny ma lovelies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart