Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweaty stained armpit tattie heart dance. Particularly the wee karate kick at the end and nae debates. Lenor ad sniffing a very close second. 🀭
Hiyaaaaaaa
---
Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?
How does she know its aw wummins oan this vile snake thread? How does she know? She disnae.

She's joost fat para Allie.

Happy bleep day to all ma fellow wummin snakes 🐍 ❀ πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's just too many Maria moments.

I'm finnin it hard tae pick fae Stovvies (ahm nae a cook) or that time when the cooncil smashed her letter box clean aff.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Calling women cunts on International Women's day is puyr bespoke behaviour. But he's fiiiiiiiine and definitely hasn't read all the name change suggestions on this vile thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is how I imagine Mario's nips looked under that duvet last night..

Screenshot_20240308-124001~4.png

Happy IWD to my fellow cunts! πŸ₯³

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Came running here as soon as I saw that post! OMG imagine making international women's way all about you and how horrible women are to you πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ why would any brands every work with him?! Zero self awareness or interest in other people. He has his mum, his sister, his niece, his "girl gang" and rather than pay tribute to any of them he's went on about himself and how so many women are trolls even tho he's their greatest Allie 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Happy cunts day to all your hilarious vile trolls on this virus community app and so forth!!!! πŸ’‹ πŸ’• πŸ’Ž Jealous fat Mario could never!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?
Blind Nikita Dug. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Allie? Allie? Who the f is Allie?

and who’s been spu-ing hate at her?πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Calling women cunts on International Women's day is puyr bespoke behaviour. But he's fiiiiiiiine and definitely hasn't read all the name change suggestions on this vile thread.
But he doesn't look at this vile page, and doesn't give it any thought.

Hence why his dots of doom on IWD were going on about women bleep trolls and not the inspiring women in his life. πŸ€”πŸ€­

He's fine, absolutely fine, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hay happy international wummens day to ma fellow cunts on hereπŸ’•love youse aw to the stair heed landing and back alsoπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I think for me it’s very close between his door being smashed in and him flashing at the poor postie. πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Lots of love Allie. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would love to relive his favourite Allie, Hinch NOT visiting him when she was literally going past him on the way to visit the girl that lives doon the way.
He cried snot and foul and raged about it before he got over himself.
He was green with envy that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hope everyone is celebrating bleep day appropriately πŸ₯³ gonna get my criss and joos for the special occasion
This is how I’m celebrating today. … no cake or dairylea in sight πŸ˜‚

And as for my bleep washings. If it too nice to go in my bespoke utility room. I have this little natty thing on the side of my hoose. Out of sight and all that. Smell the obscene wealth πŸ₯°.

Happy international women’s day to all youse cunty snakes 🐍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would love to relive his favourite Allie, Hinch NOT visiting him when she was literally going past him on the way to visit the girl that lives doon the way.
He cried snot and foul and raged about it before he got over himself.
He was green with envy that day.
Is shoving a granny being an Allie/ally, or being unkind to a disabled girl... Only rude to women, not men, sweaty fat mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I originally wis gaun for the name Debbie Harris but changed ma mind noo and favouring #cuntfaethevileapp, it's goat a ring tae it. How does he ken whether or no I've goat a massive schlong?
He just assumes we're aw weemin (am urr but he disny ken for sure)
So happy IWD you cunty 🐍's.
Also. Allie. New York in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah Martin is rattled today - thanks for proving you read πŸ˜‚
He makes out he doesn't care and we don't bother him but constantly talks about us :cool:
I am a bleep, I will wear my bleep crown with pride :coronation:

I wonder what post he read that pissed him off the most, was probably all of us going on our name change journeys πŸ˜‚

New York in America
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I originally wis gaun for the name Debbie Harris but changed ma mind noo and favouring #cuntfaethevileapp, it's goat a ring tae it. How does he ken whether or no I've goat a massive schlong?
He just assumes we're aw weemin (am urr but he disny ken for sure)
So happy IWD you cunty 🐍's.
Also. Allie. New York in America.
Huv ye goat a massive schlong ma lovely?? Asking fae a friend, capeesh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.