Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep needs tae see a doactur, that amount of sleep for a 40 yer auld who only works 4 hoors a week, has nae weans, or real responsibilities, it's no normal. Suhin wrang wi him, either that it he's the laziest bastard Ian the planet.
---

FFS phone dain me durty again. When the contract oan this phone is up I'll definitely no be getting a Google pixel phone again 🀬
That bastard Ian hangs his bleep washings in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Might start a rival cleaning page oan that app, canni make up ma mind tae call it cleaning with Marion or cleaning with Madge. I will be an OG.

Jist ordering a bespoke box for my fillum criss and joos, and three Stanley cups.
Have youse still got them lilac leggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is saying a few weeks because he’s not fiiinnnne and embarrassed by his FLAT that all work can be done in few hours not weeks, so wants to make out it’s a big house. Marion is that person we all know one.
Also he is absolutely fiiinnnnneee hens.
Perfection takes time, practice makes ok. Think it's a quote from Dalai Lama ma lovelie 😘
---
No because how bleeping dull must your life be to make an Instagram story about buying a notebook!?! Most of us (normal humans) just buy notepads without a second thought. Absolute sad sacks need validation for buying a cheap arse notebook! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Madge is now deleting her first OG Cleaning_wi_Madge notebook post oan that app that isnae her joab. 🐍
---
Have youse still got them lilac leggings?
A pyoor stapul tae wear wi ma Gucci badboy trainers.

Today ah'm booked in fur a Nathan Todd haircut, then gawn fur brunch at China Sea Restaurant, then on tae the Barras tae see Danyell fur a collab fur the Madge bed, also. The Daily Record ur coming tae dae an article oan me so ah kin act aw surprised when ah get ma blue tick.
#moapkick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He is saying a few weeks because he’s not fiiinnnne and embarrassed by his FLAT that all work can be done in few hours not weeks, so wants to make out it’s a big house. Marion is that person we all know one.
Also he is absolutely fiiinnnnneee hens.
Bet he disny even need to buy a full tin of paint to do his hallway, a tester pot probably covers it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
12 hours fecking sleep πŸ‘€
duck me, I need my sleep and could sometimes sleep standing up πŸ˜‚ but I work mare than 4 hours a week and have a lot going on, which means I sometimes go to bed to zone out because if I'm sleeping I'm not worrying πŸ˜“ but that's bloody ridiculous for someone who does such little and has a bleeping easy life with no commitments! 😐 Has Marlon died and been reincarnated as a Sloth? πŸ¦₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Snakes oan that app, he seen us discuss his handles the other day. That bleeping gap at the top where the old handle was looks so bespoke and utter bougie vibes
He needs a collab wi a door knob business #factual #notanad #mabrand

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me, I need my sleep and could sometimes sleep standing up πŸ˜‚ but I work mare than 4 hours a week and have a lot going on, which means I sometimes go to bed to zone out because if I'm sleeping I'm not worrying πŸ˜“ but that's bloody ridiculous for someone who does such little and has a bleeping easy life with no commitments! 😐 Has Marlon died and been reincarnated as a Sloth? πŸ¦₯

The way he carries on about being so busy and tired really rips my knitting.

He has no clue about the reality of an exhausting stressful day in the real world.

Long lie, wipe a surface, stroll to work mid morning for a few hours, stroll home, eat processed food or takeaway, tap face with out of date skincare, pout in mirror, sleep.

Genuinely the most overwhelming part of his week is hanging the washing, and even then, with only two of them living there, he has a tiny amount of washing compared to families with multiple human weans.

Baffling. I think he thinks he’s being relatable? But it’s just offensive tbh. False equivalence ya Fanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mario stop lying. We all know you're saying that through gritted teeth 🀭

View attachment 2799062
Always big up your pals?????

Martin, you had to bleeping buy a ticket to see her when she went to Glasgow - she isn't your pal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They have met twice - once when he had to pay to stand in a queue to see her, and another when wax melt woman brought him along. How sad to be making out she is your friend hahahaha

I'm sure they don't even have each others numbers - they just communicate through that vile app that isn't his job.

New York in Amerca
Blind Nikita Dug
Factual
bleep's washings

Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How can I change my name on here
Mines boring compared to you lot
Help plz
Name suggestions welcome also

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we make another account or isn’t it allowed
that’s a good one πŸ˜‚
I like
Worth my weight in gold - also πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ love it.
I think I tried to look a few weeks back and read somewhere no more name changes but maybe admin will see this and take pity on us πŸ™

New York in America

Also

xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think these suggestions give admin/ mods a real reason to allow our user name changes as much as Marioooooo changes his sofas, aye

New York - America
Also πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.