Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be a big weekend 😁 can't wait to see what's he's done with the hall + bathroom (aka high footfall area + cludgie) hope he's set his camera to 0.6 to make it look massive, we see you Mario 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens! Hens! I’ve run here with news fae us all! I’ve been oot the day and seen oor very ain Marian has his very ain range oot in Superdrug so aye!
Pure boojie vibes and so forth 👌🏻 Get doon tae ya nearest Superdrug and treatit the men in ya lives - especially if ye dinnae like em!
New York in American Superdrug also 😃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Marion better stay off the McGills buses one last week top Mearns had a cyclist under it, I was passing through between jobs, he best stay off them because otherwise if anything happens to him while on a mcgills bus he will claim it was definitely a troll or tattler, talking off claims what happened to him going for the company that stole his fireplace photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Madge xxxx
Ta hen, it was years ago. Ah wiz at primary school, ah wuz young Madge then. Just hate seeing similar happening.

Anyhoo, who is excited fur the big reveal? Ah wiz pyoor jel oaf his towel holder. If the fake.plant disni make an appearance oan the cludgie ah wull be fummming 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where is the cretin?

Has that towel rail fallen off the mouldy loo room wall and clonked him on the bonce?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ta hen, it was years ago. Ah wiz at primary school, ah wuz young Madge then. Just hate seeing similar happening.

Anyhoo, who is excited fur the big reveal? Ah wiz pyoor jel oaf his towel holder. If the fake.plant disni make an appearance oan the cludgie ah wull be fummming 🐍
I'm hoping the tiny mirror above his toilet comes back, the one that's so high neither of those two goblins can see into it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think he'll still block the cistern pusher with tat this time around?

Saying that his strangler fingers should manage it if he does.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Do you think he'll still block the cistern pusher with tat this time around?

Saying that his strangler fingers should manage it if he does.

View attachment 2813227
I can't work out that orange and white diffuser, is it a diffuser as it has a big gap?

He will need tae paint his plant pot. Get.the sharpies oot Beak 👨‍🎨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is ok but I'd love to see him actually deal with a crisis, I don't think he'd cope. @Madge2022 that's very sad, things like that stick with us, sending bosies as we say in Doric #westcoastisstillthebestcoast

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s hope Marion is ok hens
Bespokely hoping and praying it was Martins block of flats it hit and now the structural integrity has been compromised (a bit like his security) and they need to be demolished asap! Especially as he has t gotten to reveal the phenomenal prep work yet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s hope Marion is ok hens
I wunner if the bus driver glimpsed the penthoose, goat pyoor starstruck and lost his concentration 💥 It is the Graceland of Paisley after all.

In all seriousness I hope everyone is okay 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.