Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol so obvious from his latest story that he reads here. Stop trying to jump on international women’s day to have yet another whine about trolls. Make it more obvious you read here, why don’t you. He’s clearly just so jealous that his “mates” Stacy, Grinch and the Wax Melt lady are doing well for themselves and half the ladies on here are smelling the wealth with front and back doors, holidays abroad and life experiences. Talking about never been included. You’re not even a woman!!

You get out what you put in, Marion. Maybe try not being a bitter wee hermit for once. Maybe try spending your petty cash on stuff that’s going to enrich your life and not fill up the local landfill site and you wouldn’t be so utterly miserable also. Was this supposed to be the year of getting out of his comfort zone? Or was that last year? I can never remember. New York, in America.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hope everyone is celebrating bleep day appropriately 🥳 gonna get my criss and joos for the special occasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As Marion is hard of English and doesn’t know the difference between international Woman’s day and international Women’s day..

Happy international Cant day

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A want to be DebbieHarrisAlso
Tattie heart tae yous awe oan this day o dawn hay friday also #factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course we are mostly women Mario, do you think a MAN could ever be this hilarious? Absolutely not

Happy bleep day to all my allies oan this app ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Speaking of cunts …
I’ve been all over X and the fallout between jk Rowling and the journalist from bylime! He last night called her a bleep?! This morning he is now apologising as if his life depended on it. Jk as gracefully accepted this. The point being if anyone has to resort to using that word has lost the argument. IMHO

Good morning Mario, I know that you read here, so maybe take heed and stop being so foul …. Then maybe you will get more respect and not lose the followers too

Just for reference. I have four toilets, five exits in my house and go to New York America and that place abroad regularly … I’m stinking in the wealth, but not hard of English!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Again,a man making international women’s day about himself!! You’re no ally with women. You’re jealous of all the women in your life just admit it.
Anyway ma lovelies Happy bleep day to youse 🥳. At least we have a laugh on this virus community.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh look a Man thinking he can have his say on International womans day, decide who should be included and twist it to his own agenda.
duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy International bleep Women's Day 🖤🖤🖤

Get yerself a coffee from yer tea stashun, pour yer finest joos and fill yer unused party bowls with m&s employee discounted criss. Time to get aww cosy on yer breezeblock gifted sofa and rub yer nub over the bleep washing in the corner!

Spine Bright Ladies!

Tonsa Love - standing by you always and furever
ALLIE 🖤🖤🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaking of cunts …
I’ve been all over X and the fallout between jk Rowling and the journalist from bylime! He last night called her a bleep?! This morning he is now apologising as if his life depended on it. Jk as gracefully accepted this. The point being if anyone has to resort to using that word has lost the argument. IMHO

Good morning Mario, I know that you read here, so maybe take heed and stop being so foul …. Then maybe you will get more respect and not lose the followers too

Just for reference. I have four toilets, five exits in my house and go to New York America and that place abroad regularly … I’m stinking in the wealth, but not hard of English!
Chanting you from the rooftop hen. You know your worth. Sadly our place in Sydney, Australia only has three toilets (ones an en suite though). It does have five bedrooms, a rotary washing line so we can put our bleep washing outside, and big duck off kitchen though. So we can’t complain too ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chanting you from the rooftop hen. You know your worth. Sadly our place in Sydney, Australia only has three toilets (ones an en suite though). It does have five bedrooms, a rotary washing line so we can put our bleep washing outside, and big duck off kitchen though. So we can’t complain too ouch
You are honking of wealth ma hen and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy Inernational Cunts Day to aww youse lovelies on this app! Youse are aw beautiful strong and inspirational wumin. 💕

Am busy prepping a cheeseless cheeseboard wi a side o criss and some joose for a celebration later. 🧀 🍷 🍸 🍹 🥤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy "Losing Followers Day" Mario
Screenshot (89).png

Its no fur them so aye also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can be a bleep but I’m still a woman!!!! He’s a Fanny. Happy International Women’s Day you bunch of cuntish belters. Here’s to us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.