Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wallpaper in a bathroom gives me the boak

Maybe from halfway height or on a wall not near a toilet is fine, but all around the toilet is just 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wallpaper in a bathroom gives me the boak

Maybe from halfway height or on a wall not near a toilet is fine, but all around the toilet is just 🤢
No chance of getting dribbles on it at least. They both sit doon tae piss

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Painting the cooncil 20 year auld radiator bespokely black to match the bespokely hand sharpied cooncil entry system (or buzzer if ye will) to match the vision.

The blurry filter has been used for a reason Marion (we all know you've been scrolling here all night calling us bleep trolls and probably pacing your high footfall area) because the place is a death trap.

Put in for a move. Save yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me, I ken he lives in squats in Deeks small bedsit but how does a normal-sized adult fit in that bathroom?! There’s more room in ma wain’s playhoose in ma garden!

1710619643505.png

Cannae wait tae see the top oaf this storage cluttered with all his usual shite also. Bet she’s already brought mare baskets tae fit up there. Hard of English, hard of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
3 thoughts from me ....

1. Wallpaper in a bathroom....no!
2. The hallway, sorry, high footfall area is actually bigger than the bathroom
3. What the hell is all the wiring next to the sink? It looks a right mess (not to mention the inside of the radiator that's still white 🫢)
Looks like a phone line ma lovelie, gies a new meaning tae talking tae God in the cludgie efter a night oan the lethal 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me, I ken he lives in squats in Deeks small bedsit but how does a normal-sized adult fit in that bathroom?! There’s more room in ma wain’s playhoose in ma garden!

View attachment 2819484
Cannae wait tae see the top oaf this storage cluttered with all his usual shite also. Bet she’s already brought mare baskets tae fit up there. Hard of English, hard of space.
Why has he got one of those, only grannies have them now. Needs to get some buckled shelves in there. And why didn't he change his old radiator for a towel radiator. Whhhy the mis matched floor also. The thing he's got his hand wash on not fitting in the sink is so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Whether your home is council or owned by the bank” Tell me you are a salty witch and can’t get a mortgage without telling me……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does he actually ken that mortgages can be paid off? IYDKTGTK. They're like Klarna for hooses if that helps. Hard of personal finance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Owned by the bank 😂😂

What a wee witch. At least in the next 10 years our home will be owned by us ya wee prick. We bought our forever home 10 years ago and we've spent a sensible amount renovating it into our dream family home. And unfortunately for you Maid Marion you can spend as much money as you like on shite lino the only place your bedsit will be going is into skips when the council tear it down.

Its not even your flat its Derek's 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well I wouldn't have bothered

All he's done is swap his white tat for black tat.

and I knew he wouldn't show off the whole of the bathroom

But yes Mario I will simply enjoy for now...

432684408_1402626477059006_1536044967088890249_n.jpg

433536945_1617231412421260_3447745675646918109_n.jpg
432720302_5988255271299230_4470817895440877867_n.jpg
432797272_1868085523707317_1507902194984404534_n.jpg
432715745_811895967644041_4205271515517196910_n.jpg

Nay ma laddie. The bank used to own mine. chef's kiss mate.

432757872_4546209712271856_3971125729001074867_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't have to ask the bank for permission if I want to make major building changes to my house. I can do what i like when I like. And it adds value for when I decide to sell it to make myself a few quid, or upgrade to something better

Reactions: 35
I don't have to ask the bank for permission if I want to make major building changes to my house. I can do what i like when I like. And it adds value for when I decide to sell it to make myself a few quid, or upgrade to something better
He's hard of English, hard of maths - he doesn't understand how mortgages work babe. He must think the bank own it forever and you just avoid paying for it like he does his Klarna bills. He canny smell your wealth because all he can smell is the three types of febreeze he sprayed in the high footfall toilet hallway to cover the smell of the doop ava may scents he's burning in the storage facility that is the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like he didn’t show us the circuit board and wires still exposed in the hall- just caught a glimpse of them reflected in the bathroom mirror.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t spend a small amount of money to get things like these and the kitchen boiler boxed in.

View attachment 2819191
I was going to say, what the hell is all that?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think he's 2 sandwiches short of a picnic...

New York in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OWNED BY THE BANK 😂 screaming!

Maz, I’m 5 years older than you and mortgage free. Got the copy of the deeds and everything my dear. I’ve also raised and paid for 3 kids in that time. What do you have to show but a spray painted black radiator in your flat OWNED BY PAISLEY COONCIL

Fat duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.