Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually going to post this morning asking for predictions on how he’d make IWD all about himself.

He’s a foul-mouthed little dickhole, isn’t he? Between his filthy mouth and his honking hovel, Sadie must be proud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Who put 50p in the w⚓?

Mr bleep washings trolled Rita Ora oan that app #soaye
---
lol so obvious from his latest story that he reads here. Stop trying to jump on international women’s day to have yet another whine about trolls. Make it more obvious you read here, why don’t you. He’s clearly just so jealous that his “mates” Stacy, Grinch and the Wax Melt lady are doing well for themselves and half the ladies on here are smelling the wealth with front and back doors, holidays abroad and life experiences. Talking about never been included. You’re not even a woman!!

You get out what you put in, Marion. Maybe try not being a bitter wee hermit for once. Maybe try spending your petty cash on stuff that’s going to enrich your life and not fill up the local landfill site and you wouldn’t be so utterly miserable also. Was this supposed to be the year of getting out of his comfort zone? Or was that last year? I can never remember. New York, in America.
Ah'd definitely say we support each other more on this vile app, than his Insta huns pretend support each other.

Ma poast, ma rules!!!!

PS. Beaky, Deek thinks of Domboii when youse force him tae rub your haun.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
MARIO:

There: Refers to a place
They’re: short for They are
Their: Belongs to them

You’re welcome 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ooooh Mario's been triggered. Hi freak face 👋

Never underestimate the power of a woman. So feck off, because we don't need any approval from a narcissistic man child like you 🖕🖕

Fancy having a son and sibling with an ugly mouth like yours 👎

Screenshot_20240308-113840_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240308-113930_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope everyone is celebrating bleep day appropriately 🥳 gonna get my criss and joos for the special occasion
Huv youse goat a wee bespoke personalized bleep boax fur them ma lovelie 😘
---
Ooooh Mario's been triggered. Hi freak face 👋

Never underestimate the power of a woman. So feck off, because we don't need any approval from a narcissistic man child like you 🖕🖕

Fancy having a son and sibling with an ugly mouth like yours 👎

View attachment 2802707

View attachment 2802708
Who is Allie? 🤭
---
Cleaning with Mario #120: 99% of women can't be wrong
That's got tae be a thread title🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannae get over how he's made IWD about us. Absolutely howling.

I wonder if he's got his faves oan here. Mario ma hen, give us a list on stories of who's the funniest

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“Happy International Woman’s day but 99% of all woman are cunts”

*not ma quote
*not ma spelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well Marion I wud eat a cake instead but I dunnae want my arse taking up two seats oan the mcgills bus like youse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Cunts day to our virus community ✌

Spine bright Hens, keep you power !!

#whosallie

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t want to be one of those “WhEn iS iNtErNaTiOnAl MeN’s DaY” types, but when is International Day for bleep Womans? I want to make sure I’m prepared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was actually going to post this morning asking for predictions on how he’d make IWD all about himself.

He’s a foul-mouthed little dickhole, isn’t he? Between his filthy mouth and his honking hovel, Sadie must be proud.
Dickhole 😭 My absolute staypul new insult & nae debates !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2802702
I am eating a cake whilst participating. Multitasking innit
Happy International bleep Woman's Day. When I say I've been snorting at this 🤣🤣🤣
Empower us? No Maz me running a international company does that hun. You are just pure amusement and pity that such pathetic slugs exist. But today, thank you, your post has made me belly laugh.
Mario and empower don't belong in the same sentence. Capeesh. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?
Sweaty stained armpit tattie heart dance. Particularly the wee karate kick at the end and nae debates. Lenor ad sniffing a very close second. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.