Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's either not cleaning it as often as it should be, or using a cheap litter. My cats box gets scooped 2-3 times a day because I'm paranoid, and cats hate a dirty box just like we hate dirty toilets 🥴
We were literally just back in the door and I could smell it, I don’t know if it’s cheap or not it’s some grey/blue bag she uses I seen as not cat person I don’t know the brand. I’ve seen her cat before kick and paw at it, bits litter everywhere no fur me hen, it’s a basic tray she uses as well. Smell the wealth with 10ft island but cat lives a basic life 🤣 sorry not sorry friend or not facts.
---
In fairness, I have two cats and so we have three trays. They have the utility to themselves pretty much and we have a cat flap so they can come and go when the doors closed.

But there's been the odd time they've gone and used the tray and I've been either in the kitchen or living room with someone and you can smell it all of a sudden. I go and empty it straight away and open the door for fresh air and the smells gone within a few minutes. But if you don't have cats you'd probably be horrified 😂 my sister hates cats and says you can smell them a mile away...but no one else has every come in and said the same so I think it just depends on the person. Our cats mostly stay within our garden but still use the litter tray which I'd prefer to having to lift cat shit from the grass every day 🙈

We use good quality litter, a tray each plus one and theyre emptied after every use and fully cleaned and refilled twice a week. But he seems to have one tray in a flat full of artifical scents and keeps it in the kitchen. I'm of the belief that although they may love the cat that its not a suitable home for her. He claims she is an indoor cat but it's probably because she has no choice. They don't have enough space for her and the fact her bed and small scratch post is confined to the high footfall space he calls a hallway is ridiculous. Cats that size need better facilities and care than they're providing. Regardless of how much they love her or "spoil" her it's cruel she's being kept in a tiny flat which is full of clutter which could be dangerous for her and the air is constantly filled with a ridiculous amount of chemical scents.

I'll get doon aff ma joy of clean PR suitcase noo hens.

#freerain
Exactly what you’ve said if you don’t have pets you can smell it, if it’s cat, dog or rabbit you sense a smell your not used to, it’s like smokers I’m not one but if someone smoking near by you can sense it right away, so as non cat owner I smell these things but with a dog smell I don’t sense because I have a small dog but only time I get smell from him is when he needs a bath, older he has got smeller he gets more sometimes I’m giving him a wash twice a week. He’s just a smelly old man. Think I’ll take that lovelies advice and buy myself some AMA #waxmelts need about 50 them stock up like Marion.
---
In fairness, I have two cats and so we have three trays. They have the utility to themselves pretty much and we have a cat flap so they can come and go when the doors closed.

But there's been the odd time they've gone and used the tray and I've been either in the kitchen or living room with someone and you can smell it all of a sudden. I go and empty it straight away and open the door for fresh air and the smells gone within a few minutes. But if you don't have cats you'd probably be horrified 😂 my sister hates cats and says you can smell them a mile away...but no one else has every come in and said the same so I think it just depends on the person. Our cats mostly stay within our garden but still use the litter tray which I'd prefer to having to lift cat shit from the grass every day 🙈

We use good quality litter, a tray each plus one and theyre emptied after every use and fully cleaned and refilled twice a week. But he seems to have one tray in a flat full of artifical scents and keeps it in the kitchen. I'm of the belief that although they may love the cat that its not a suitable home for her. He claims she is an indoor cat but it's probably because she has no choice. They don't have enough space for her and the fact her bed and small scratch post is confined to the high footfall space he calls a hallway is ridiculous. Cats that size need better facilities and care than they're providing. Regardless of how much they love her or "spoil" her it's cruel she's being kept in a tiny flat which is full of clutter which could be dangerous for her and the air is constantly filled with a ridiculous amount of chemical scents.

I'll get doon aff ma joy of clean PR suitcase noo hens.

#freerain
There would been nothing stopping him getting a cat lead and taking her out back or front he is in until 11 most days and then home by 5 tops, a wee 10 minutes outside bet she would have loved but she’s been stuck indoors since she was a kitten, I would say it’s cruel her life is kitchen, bedroom and living room and when he is at work it’s probably access to kitchen only maybe the bedroom, I’ve seen cats like dogs doing zoomies but she can’t do that because of the very little space she has and never ever seen any toys of Rayne lying about, I know I have a dog he has few toys but he has they solid cheese block he takes every where in house with him just don’t see that with his cat, we see his flat daily don’t see a box with random toys in it, only fun she has is a box she can play in when he gets a delivery then posted to the gram then it’s probably binned. #freeRayn
---
Just to add never hear of her at vets, so probably wouldn’t take her outside because then he would need to pay for vaccines? If I’m right. So has kept her indoors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

SuzyE

VIP Member
We were literally just back in the door and I could smell it, I don’t know if it’s cheap or not it’s some grey/blue bag she uses I seen as not cat person I don’t know the brand. I’ve seen her cat before kick and paw at it, bits litter everywhere no fur me hen, it’s a basic tray she uses as well. Smell the wealth with 10ft island but cat lives a basic life 🤣 sorry not sorry friend or not facts.
---

Exactly what you’ve said if you don’t have pets you can smell it, if it’s cat, dog or rabbit you sense a smell your not used to, it’s like smokers I’m not one but if someone smoking near by you can sense it right away, so as non cat owner I smell these things but with a dog smell I don’t sense because I have a small dog but only time I get smell from him is when he needs a bath, older he has got smeller he gets more sometimes I’m giving him a wash twice a week. He’s just a smelly old man. Think I’ll take that lovelies advice and buy myself some AMA #waxmelts need about 50 them stock up like Marion.
---

There would been nothing stopping him getting a cat lead and taking her out back or front he is in until 11 most days and then home by 5 tops, a wee 10 minutes outside bet she would have loved but she’s been stuck indoors since she was a kitten, I would say it’s cruel her life is kitchen, bedroom and living room and when he is at work it’s probably access to kitchen only maybe the bedroom, I’ve seen cats like dogs doing zoomies but she can’t do that because of the very little space she has and never ever seen any toys of Rayne lying about, I know I have a dog he has few toys but he has they solid cheese block he takes every where in house with him just don’t see that with his cat, we see his flat daily don’t see a box with random toys in it, only fun she has is a box she can play in when he gets a delivery then posted to the gram then it’s probably binned. #freeRayn
---
Just to add never hear of her at vets, so probably wouldn’t take her outside because then he would need to pay for vaccines? If I’m right. So has kept her indoors.
The litter l get is like sand so it hardly trails, but he has a proper litter mat that catches any off his paws.

Now dogs l can smell. One friend l can't smell hers, but the other two friends that have beagles and labs l can, the labs especially because they roll in fox crap 🤢

Reactions: 9

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Same hen. I've never commented or interacted on any of these instacunts posts but suddenly one morning I found myself blocked from 4 of them, all stemming from a post put up about how ptwm was scamming, I put a like on a video they posted and wham! Blocked by 4 of them.
They don’t talk now so that probably won’t happen anymore.

Reactions: 9