Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000010394.png
He made a wee mistake, 'treat ourselves' should say 'treatin MYSELF again'. Cos you know the drill, he works hard so he deserves it, patron saint of Paisley etc and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he won’t pay £27 for a vase? Marion will buy crap tat, 3 bottles of Zara perfume that he doesn’t know scent off, ugg slippers, multiple cushions covers, £365 calendar, Jo Malone hand wash but doesn’t use.
It has dawned on me now the expensive stuff Marion shows off then it’s never seen again, the cheap tat he constantly shows off, when he does buy expensive stuff it’s never used and majority of of stuff he buys is offers or half price.
I could be wrong but didn’t he have a bowl shaped vase in that kind of style he bought a while back? It was from b&m or something.
---
Just had a look it was black and white bowl shapes vase, just seen on his page sitting on coffee table next to a UNUSED Jo Malone candle.
Almost the same style minus the black through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So he won’t pay £27 for a vase? Marion will buy crap tat, 3 bottles of Zara perfume that he doesn’t know scent off, ugg slippers, multiple cushions covers, £365 calendar, Jo Malone hand wash but doesn’t use.
It has dawned on me now the expensive stuff Marion shows off then it’s never seen again, the cheap tat he constantly shows off, when he does buy expensive stuff it’s never used and majority of of stuff he buys is offers or half price.
I could be wrong but didn’t he have a bowl shaped vase in that kind of style he bought a while back? It was from b&m or something.
---
Just had a look it was black and white bowl shapes vase, just seen on his page sitting on coffee table next to a UNUSED Jo Malone candle.
Almost the same style minus the black through it.
That vase was from H&M, he tried to tease us by showing the bag but was keeping it a surprise till he got his lego sofa. Then Chav Rendall did him dirty and asked him if his new vase from H&M made it home safely 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
🙌🙌🙌 Do it, you'd be a tattle legend lol
The equivalent of a gram blue tick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you treat yourself multiple times a day, 7 days a week, at what point does it cease being a treat and just become compulsive spending? With the word treat being used as the excuse. Today I bought myself a green jumper dress which I fell in love with on sight, while I was shopping for something for someone else. I have been buying preloved clothes for the last two years, mostly for environmental reasons and really slimmed my wardrobe down. But this dress was the most gorgeous colour, so soft and I justified it to myself as a treat as its the first new item of clothing I've bought in 2 years. And I think that's reasonable and fits the dictionary definition of a treat

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Rest of yesterday.

403971394_838577068271496_8485969036683669721_n.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Today.

404024860_1509926559819195_8443465042542513015_n.jpg
404283768_1171062357186543_2762298646112858133_n.jpg

404647312_1053930122300827_7380639466969618766_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That story about the vase was obviously a hint for someone to buy him it for Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No coincidence that Shammi said she was at Livingston yesterday and it was rubbish. All of a sudden Marion is there.
Wonder if he'll get mobbed?? :unsure: 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No coincidence that Shammi said she was at Livingston yesterday and it was rubbish. All of a sudden Marion is there.
Wonder if he'll get mobbed?? :unsure: 🤨
Excuse you ma lovelie, I told him months ago to go to Livingston rather than EK or Clydebank for a change on this hate form. So aye, am taking responsibility credit for this. Crossing my fingers we get some Mario in the wild photos !!!! 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On a Saturday afternoon 4 weeks before Christmas people flocked in their hunners to come and “find” Maz and Deek did they aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Look at this hole sounding like he's a celebrity 🤣 Mario you're such a dilusional twit!.

Screenshot_20231125-165537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Sorry to disappoint but not a glimpse of him
In any of the cheap shops, I raked bm and one below and nothing. Gutted.com
Livi was mobbed, his arse cheeks would have been flapping to duck up there the day.
canny wait to see what shite he bought and to tell us how the paisley bm is so much better 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ah huv been eagerly awaiting these wild photies but nae of his loverlies seem tae want tae share their special meeting oan that app. I huv had tae settle far this beaut where martin looks like a wee fat shiny hobbit. So aye.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.