Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovelies I have a bespoke confession to make, also. I have been influenced by oor Mario 🥴 When he used to share aw the time about 2 doors doon, I was curious and started tae watch 🤦‍♀️ his recommendation was worth it's gold in weight though and it is actually very funny. I've been influenced again today starting to watch series 7. I'll see masel oot lovelies, maybe oot to new york in America, also. Mwah mwah 😘
2 doors down is bloody brilliant, we will let you off ma lovelie. Mr strictly says I’m turning into Christine more every day. Cheeky fucker😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
2 doors down is bloody brilliant, we will let you off ma lovelie. Mr strictly says I’m turning into Christine more every day. Cheeky fucker😂
I’d take that as a compliment because she is hands down the funniest on that show !!

Like bleeping Pompeii Beth !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
403894309_676154284645504_1789445026457284547_n.jpg
403895178_741563887860771_215406075363014149_n.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

So he has twisted Hannah's arm to give a good deal on his brand. He is a bullshitter.

Her ex is the owner, not him or the bankrupt lassie.

Untitled3.jpg
Untitled4.jpg

Doesn't he have enough vases ffs.

403959925_317157004438852_3636124349667435743_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mobbed by adoring fans, hounded by paparazzi. The Scottish People's Princess. Hope he disnae go through Clyde tunnel withoot wearing a seatbelt oan the McGill's bus #paris #paisley
View attachment 2589647

Credit tae baby gurl @Cagayu fur the photo:

Aw Christ, there goes ma pelvis flare again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Only 31 comments in 10 hours 🤣
That's a sign to say people are bored seeing the same content from you, Mario 🤭

Screenshot_20231124-232559_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe if he stopped buying bleeping salt and pepper pots he could buy the vases
I thought he could get a mortgage like that *clicks strangler fingers* but he can’t afford a £27 vase? I presume they don’t take Klarna and that’s why? Bespoke bougee debt in Beirut

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The vase is from Very so he probably can’t get credit from them as he’s up to his Kerry Katonas in debt already

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really tripped himself up with that one, a 27 pound vase from a catalogue company with various ways to pay but insinuating he won’t purchase as it’s not on offer, leave the jokes to us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cannae afford the £27 vase because Very have declined his credit application, and he's spent all his petty cash on salt & pepper pots.

Needs a vase for all his hunners of bouquets of flowers from his hunners of fans.

• Haha
So in the last wee while he's goat a slow cooker, an air fryer, new poats n pans, he's got a smegma toastur and aw the sawt n pepper poats and a hot chocolate stashun yet the wee lazy bleep goes tae spoons fer a breakfast that he could o made with aw the new equipment. He could of bought the vase and made his ain breakfast. Whit a prize goomer he is. Also New York. Somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
7 Christmas grid posts and it’s not even December. Sick of lookin at his shite tree. He is probably the saddest man on this planet my lovelies.
New York in Anerica
also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
7 Christmas grid posts and it’s not even December. Sick of lookin at his shite tree. He is probably the saddest man on this planet my lovelies.
New York in Anerica
also.
I guarantee he’ll be wanting to take stuff down/change the decor/theme before we’ve even got the first door on the advent calendar open.

Reactions: 15
I guarantee he’ll be wanting to take stuff down/change the decor/theme before we’ve even got the first door on the advent calendar open.
Can't wait for the actual influencers to put up their classy traditional tress.
So he can realise how wrong he's got it.
Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh he’s on the megabus to Edinburgh, buzzin oot ma festive tits for his marks and spencer soup and a toastie and back on the bus by 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't wait until they get home, post all their bought goods from flannels, before heading back tomorrow to return them. They'd be aswell staying in livingston tonight to make it a bit easier for themselves, but then they've literally no one to look after babygurl Rayn as no one likes them. So another trip on a mcgills tomorrow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.