Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to disappoint but not a glimpse of him
In any of the cheap shops, I raked bm and one below and nothing. Gutted.com
Livi was mobbed, his arse cheeks would have been flapping to duck up there the day.
canny wait to see what shite he bought and to tell us how the paisley bm is so much better 🙄
Mebbes he wuz too surrounded by aw his fans fur youse tae see him ma lovelie, thanks fur gawn though 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mobbed in the hunners again but not a single photie too. She cannae afford that nose to keep growing with all these lies

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously I can’t deal with the weird freak of nature and the drivel that he spews. I’ve come to the conclusion his neighbour crack head Ted has groomed him and now he’s an addict living in a strange little fantasy land, where he has convinced himself he’s famous.
Careful Maz. Klarna won’t pay the crack dealer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s Christmas Eve 2023. Two little men are aw cozy in their bumming fort, pretending to watch Home Alone and have their special chrissmass chriss n joos beside them. One of them has her phone right up to her face, only its massive beak gets between his face and the screen. Scrolling away, a notification comes through from the BBC weather app that makes the tiny man jump up from his concrete block in his poorly fitted monogrammed pyjamas. The friction between the two cheap materials nearly sets the borrower’s home alight but the speed at which he travels to the window fans the flames as well as blowing out several wax burners in the process.

“It’s snowing! It’s snowing!” the little gonk shouts. “It’s finally happened, Winter Wonderland has come to Seedhill! It’s a Christmas Miracle!” Full of festive cheer, the curtains are swept aside and all gather round to behold the magical scene… the end.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Aw man I canny cope with this lying wee fuckwit the day. I need an early night noo. Dae ye think he's hud a wee bespoke lobotomy in the last couple o months? He's a full blown prize fud also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit early but new thread title:
“Oan the first dae ow Crissmas, Scotland brung to me, a knobhead wae a Grinch tree!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve never known two people spend so much money on material shite, whilst living in an actual tit hole, like these two wallpapers. No holidays, days out (not involving shopping), aspirations to move house or better their lives. It’s astounding. Imagine all these brands and spend spend spend but you return home to a one bed council gaff in the roughest place in Scotland.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn’t Saint Marion only announce his shopping centre plans today? I’m clutching my beak that he really thinks we’re meant to believe that hunners and hunners of insta huns saw his story, promptly cancelled all their Saturday plans (visiting friends, family, Xmas markets etc you know like normal people do at the weekends, not fester in their bedsit) and raced to see him 🤣🤣 nahh just stop it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Essentially primark, a pair of kids trainers from Nike, a t shirt from north face and the smallest thing in guess so he can get the carrier bag 🤦‍♀️. Nae different to any other weekend for him.
My festivities start this weekend ma lovelies. But that doesn’t mean I’m aff treating my self every weekend. Tomorrow I’m aff for a wander around the markets, next weekend me and ma pals are staying in with a takeaway to have a catch up, then another is my Xmas do, the weekend before Xmas I’m aff for a walk around local gardens to see the lights. Not everything has to involve spending a lot of money. When does Maz do anything festive? Never. Factual.
When are him and Deek off to Edinburgh for their overnighter? Or has that already been cancelled? So aye, sorry for the long post. It irks me that he makes Christmas his whole personality and then does nothing remotely festive. Am crabbit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So ...he spent more than double on these, than the vase he really wanted. 🤔
Screenshot_20231125-204718.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Look at this hole sounding like he's a celebrity 🤣 Mario you're such a dilusional twit!.

View attachment 2592256
No no no no. He's gone too far. This is beyond ludicrous. 😂😂

Does he actually believe a busy shopping centre oan Black Friday weekend is because of him and his hunners of fans?

Stick me in the groond because I am deed! ⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So ...he spent more than double on these, than the vase he really wanted. 🤔
View attachment 2592656
He inhabits another realm for sure. One with money growing on Klarna trees and hunners and hunners of dopey followers that think it's normal to want so much shite you forget you've got the half of it. All for clout.
Abbie. That's his name. Abbie Normal

Reactions: 15
£30 each?????????? No words for this loon.
Not sure i believe those ugly things were £30 each, gads min. He's got absolutely no idea of style, everything is so mismatched and garish 😬 honestly makes my teeth itch

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand how the DWP aren’t banging on his door (sorry, smashing in his letterbox) holding a large and comprehensive dossier on his nefarious spending activities. He only works for half an hour a day and is living in a bedsit paying peppercorn rent, but can go out and spunk £60 on two hideous candle holders. I made sure to screenshot the post in a way that massively highlighted the way he shakes like a shitting (blind Nikita) dug

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.