Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goad, he's twistit Hannah's arum tae sell this shite oan a black Friday sale, whit a bleeping hero! This translates as ma crap isny sellin and a need rid o it, and it's still ower priced, so a widny haud yer breath maz. Also thanks but I really didny need tae get tae know and also I'll be runnin nae where near your honkin melts. New York. America. Say no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
St Mario, mobbed in Braehead by hunners of adoring fans and not a single tagged photo. Behave! Actually barely anyone tags him in photos these days. Just a few Christmas trees, wax Melts and that woman’s birthday party when you look through his tagged pics. Aye, really popular aren’t you Maz 🫣
Aye but he is awfy quick on the untag button if anyone does tag him. Remember the photo fram Hinch's book signing where he was looming over two kiddies looking like the child catcher? Tattlers barely had time to screenshot before he untagged himsel.

I think he's feart that we'll see his unfiltered face which is mair boggin than the one he puts oan his stories. Hard to believe but it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aw dear Deirdre that Diana pic just finished me off ☠, pretty sure there wisnae any news reports about mobbings at Braehead so eh aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mobbed by adoring fans, hounded by paparazzi. The Scottish People's Princess. Hope he disnae go through Clyde tunnel withoot wearing a seatbelt oan the McGill's bus #paris #paisley
View attachment 2589647

Credit tae baby gurl @Cagayu fur the photo:

Deed 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 💎 👌 nailed it and so forth also

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my goad, he's twistit Hannah's arum tae sell this shite oan a black Friday sale, whit a bleeping hero! This translates as ma crap isny sellin and a need rid o it, and it's still ower priced, so a widny haud yer breath maz. Also thanks but I really didny need tae get tae know and also I'll be runnin nae where near your honkin melts. New York. America. Say no more.
Hannahs ex wanting rid of the shite stock. He must have signed some length of contract if he's no been booted tae the kurb yet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was shook when the advent calendar is £40 half price. Who the duck is buying it at that price let alone full price. Maybe it it was actually branded decent stuff but it’s some Instagram wax business 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Aye but he is awfy quick on the untag button if anyone does tag him. Remember the photo fram Hinch's book signing where he was looming over two kiddies looking like the child catcher? Tattlers barely had time to screenshot before he untagged himsel.

I think he's feart that we'll see his unfiltered face which is mair boggin than the one he puts oan his stories. Hard to believe but it's true.
Did anyone manage to get the photo?

Reactions: 4

He’s quick for someone who claims this app isn’t his life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Mr Crissmas daeing a meet and greet at Beirut towers?

Screenshot_20231124-105506.png

Ah'm gonni take ma weans and tell them the smack remnants in the close is snow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For someone who is supposed to be at work and working SO hard, harder than anyone ever, he’s never stopped posting on stories

• Haha
  • Heart
It's not even December yet and there's already 12 different photos/reels on his page of those awful decorations. Seems a bit excessive, no?? Surely he must be fed up with looking at them already. We're doing ours next weekend and I'm really excited. He's given himself nothing to look forward to just because he had to be first 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Mobbed by adoring fans, hounded by paparazzi. The Scottish People's Princess. Hope he disnae go through Clyde tunnel withoot wearing a seatbelt oan the McGill's bus #paris #paisley
View attachment 2589647

Credit tae baby gurl @Cagayu fur the photo:

Omg I'm sat on a train (not a bus, smell the wealth) and laughed out loud at this photo 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone manage to get the photo?
Best I could find my loveleieieie..

The security guard stifling a laugh in the background is the best bit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Never seen someone look more like the child catcher

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I forgot all about this picture. His friggin hair though 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a misery guts, It’s Friday and I’m ready to not party…that well known classic phrase.

Literally party season is around the corner and our family calendar is choca, visit to see Santa, the pantomime, school play, Christmas market, works lunch, family meet ups and probably a lot more. Can’t wait to have my first Christmas meal of the season very soon.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than not seizing the moment to make memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lovelies I have a bespoke confession to make, also. I have been influenced by oor Mario 🥴 When he used to share aw the time about 2 doors doon, I was curious and started tae watch 🤦‍♀️ his recommendation was worth it's gold in weight though and it is actually very funny. I've been influenced again today starting to watch series 7. I'll see masel oot lovelies, maybe oot to new york in America, also. Mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Lovelies I have a bespoke confession to make, also. I have been influenced by oor Mario 🥴 When he used to share aw the time about 2 doors doon, I was curious and started tae watch 🤦‍♀️ his recommendation was worth it's gold in weight though and it is actually very funny. I've been influenced again today starting to watch series 7. I'll see masel oot lovelies, maybe oot to new york in America, also. Mwah mwah 😘
Hen you have swerved right oot of yer ain lane now sit doon and get some class no ma quote so aye

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.