Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madonna

I’m more confused that Dead Deek walking round a car park looking a trolly….

So Mario is trying to tell us that the toilet is going to be causing a lot of stinks, and the way to rectify that is by spraying Christmas stink?!? Yeah, cos nothing says festive nostalgia more than the smell of shite with top notes of spiced apple!!! 👉🏼💩🎄🍎

IMG_5536.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Madge2022

VIP Member
Mobbed by adoring fans, hounded by paparazzi. The Scottish People's Princess. Hope he disnae go through Clyde tunnel withoot wearing a seatbelt oan the McGill's bus #paris #paisley
Screenshot_20231124-075147.png

Credit tae baby gurl @Cagayu fur the photo:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
mario blocked me on instagram like 3 years ago and i've been devastated ever since :( seriously i loved this thread lol also i don't know how he found me to block me i didn't give myself away! Gutted
Is he still in the same flat? I need to know!
Make a new page, upload pics of wax melts, the grinch and an autumn leaf and you'll be fine ma lovelie.
---
Aye they are like the krankies but more the wankies so aye ma page ma rules
Deek should definitely be the little one, but I couldnae resist oor Marion in that hat, so aye.
Snapchat-1057247214.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

blocknroll

It’s Christmas Eve 2023. Two little men are aw cozy in their bumming fort, pretending to watch Home Alone and have their special chrissmass chriss n joos beside them. One of them has her phone right up to her face, only its massive beak gets between his face and the screen. Scrolling away, a notification comes through from the BBC weather app that makes the tiny man jump up from his concrete block in his poorly fitted monogrammed pyjamas. The friction between the two cheap materials nearly sets the borrower’s home alight but the speed at which he travels to the window fans the flames as well as blowing out several wax burners in the process.

“It’s snowing! It’s snowing!” the little gonk shouts. “It’s finally happened, Winter Wonderland has come to Seedhill! It’s a Christmas Miracle!” Full of festive cheer, the curtains are swept aside and all gather round to behold the magical scene… the end.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Right, which one of your trolls is Head of Marketing for Home Bargains and threw a hunnerd poond to Mario as your Secret Danta gift to us all?

I’m actually shocked that he’d post himself to social media with #StinksOfChristmas in front of his ugly mug. It’s hilarious.

Thread title suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #114 #StinksOfDesperation. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Babybail93

VIP Member
Spending money on new wall panelling and floors when it's a council flat. What a pair of idiot's. Fair enough some paint/wallpaper which is the norm, but panelling?!. Imagine when the day comes and the Council tell them to remove it 🤣
My friend built their own makeshift conservatory 3 years ago. This summer the Council put in new windows, and rendering etc...and they ripped it all down. She was furious, but knew she couldn't argue with them.

View attachment 2608074
Pressure to decorate his bedroom for strangers on an app? Can he hear himself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

AllieBee

VIP Member
If you treat yourself multiple times a day, 7 days a week, at what point does it cease being a treat and just become compulsive spending? With the word treat being used as the excuse. Today I bought myself a green jumper dress which I fell in love with on sight, while I was shopping for something for someone else. I have been buying preloved clothes for the last two years, mostly for environmental reasons and really slimmed my wardrobe down. But this dress was the most gorgeous colour, so soft and I justified it to myself as a treat as its the first new item of clothing I've bought in 2 years. And I think that's reasonable and fits the dictionary definition of a treat

• Heart
Reactions: 54

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Bit early but new thread title:
“Oan the first dae ow Crissmas, Scotland brung to me, a knobhead wae a Grinch tree!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Scottishmammy

A fashion reel?! Your wearing Nike trackie bottoms with Chelsea boots I think I’ll get my fashion inspo else where 😂😂😂😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Madonna

What in the King Charles sausage fingers is going on here may I ask?! Some call Castlevicchi ASAP and get them things battered

IMG_5542.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I have been rendered (almost) speechless. Is this crap the work he was wanging on about last week?
On one hand, it’s very ill advised (stinks, ffs!) yet on the other, it’s fucking hilarious watching Marion make a complete tit of himself again. And does he think those ridiculous eBay glasses add an air of gravitas to the ad/aff?
Someone call the men in white coats and give the taxman a bell when you’re at it.
Jeez, I’ve just noticed he’s filtered to buggery. I’ve seen newborns with more lines on their faces. Get a grip, Marion.
#stinksofchristmas
IMG_6065.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231129_173454_Instagram.jpg

Hope those of you that found this man fit are suitably ashamed. Looks like he smells of red bull and lynx Africa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51