Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thirty quid and you don't even get the candle with it?! duck me. Mario, you can put things back doon on shop shelves you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What’s a candle jar holder please?!? Surely just a candle holder. Also. sixty bleeping quid?! Sixty 👏🏻 pounds 👏🏻 Stirling 👏🏻 it looks like if he puts a wee bit of pressure on his spindly little digits they’re going to collapse like a cheap tent!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you think its “absolute robbery” why would you buy not just one but two?! Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still believe he is the drug lord of beruit. No other way he could afford all that shite! £60 on two candle holders?? As well as all the other shite he's been buying. I have a very well paid job and am still panicking about money for Christmas presents for the kids. Yet this nob is spending money like it grows on trees, and showing it off on insta like its a drop in the ocean to him!! He's the definition of buying a designer bag with no money to put in it... he's spending money on shite for a home he doesn't even own. I hope to god it gets bulldozed sooner rather than later! NOB!

Reactions: 37
Where's he gonna put those two ugly candle holders? Every surface is crammed as it is. I wouldn't spend 3 quid on them let alone 30 quid each

Reactions: 28
Where's he gonna put those two ugly candle holders? Every surface is crammed as it is. I wouldn't spend 3 quid on them let alone 30 quid each
That’s what he capitalises on-there’s no room to display it all so he can take things back to the shop and get his money refunded and nobody questions where he’s putting everything. Watching his stories is like a game of Where’s Wally, trying to spot all the shite he’s bought. You can usually spot two wallys though-Beak and Deek 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was left behind on the old thread.
Gave up on tattle past few days as every time I go to a new page a privacy notice pops up and I cannot get rid of it 😭😭😭
Can’t believe he was mobbed in the livi shopping centre

Reactions: 15
I've just been on bath and body works online to make sure I can see for myself how much those ludacris candle holders are....I thought he must be mistaken they are £3 each, look at the state of them....ney ney I was wrong and I'm lost for words

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder why he’s not showing the whole candle holder? Unless he didn’t get the red glass inserts and he’s been properly ripped off…. 😂

ETA: Nope, upon a little more research, you have to buy the candles in the glass jar separately. Flippin’ ‘eck, that’s expensive. The candles that fit are another £20 each 😱

98C9AB8B-84F8-4EC9-9157-8F32107AD2AD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He's quick to forget that some of his followers will probably be struggling financially, expecially those with kids.

You're a horrible, ugly mannered hole, Mario. You're all me, me, me without a thought of what's going on in the real world.
Feck l hate this bloke! 😡

Screenshot_20231125-225143_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
At this point in time, I actually am starting to feel sorry him
He reeks of desperation
Live in the now and stop it with the Christmas shiz, it's November and I bet you're already bored with your decs, I certainly am.
You know what, you could donate what you waste on shizz to a food bank
No?
Children haven't got enough to eat my friend , do the right thing

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Excuse you ma lovelie, I told him months ago to go to Livingston rather than EK or Clydebank for a change on this hate form. So aye, am taking responsibility credit for this. Crossing my fingers we get some Mario in the wild photos !!!! 🤞🏼
Apologies but it's no ma joab so am away back in tae ma lane. Never tae be spoke of again ♥ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mazza has finally got what all the other insta huns have....greedy! He's not humble, he's braggy and crass and delusional with the posts about being mobbed.

He thinks bragging about the price of a candle holder (that looks like its from B&M actually) and displaying designer bags saying they deserve to be treated is the content that is going to put him up there with the big insta huns. No Maz it doesn't, it just makes you look desperate, braggy and out of touch.

He's so full of his own importance and oozes self entitlement that he's becoming too big for his crocs.

I pity him in a way as living the way he does by spending money on the latest must have just to brag to a phone app is sad. He never just goes for coffee with a friend or tells about a nice walk. Christmas is about family, friends and the like. Doesn't have to be expensive and braggy but he just bothered about the tree reveal and that's it, he'll be ripping it down and on to the next thing before most of us have had our 1st mince pie of the season.

He'll have nothing but debt in later life and that's not something he'll be "journeying" on insta i expect. He's already said pre covid they were in debt.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't get hung up on where the cash comes from, he's living a lie of a life pretending he's loving it when it's clear to see he's not. I think he's got delusions of grandeur.

Anyway, let's get the Christmas cheer on here. You lot are THE funniest and make me howl with your one liners. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Good lord it looks like I missed some absolute gold on here yesterday. Sadly I was with my family and extended family for our annual pre-Christmas brunch (and drinks). But if I’d had known he would be as THE LIVINGSTONS I would have of course dropped everything to go and meet St Mario in person!

Does he actually believe the nonsense he spouts?? Hunners of adoring fans and not a single tagged photo. Suspicious, no?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.