Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20231207_150836_Instagram.jpg

Christmas in the 90s to me smells like cheap tinsel and a faint hint of melted plastic from the fairy lights being too hot. Is that what that wax melt smells like?

Also all this chat of being happy in his shoe box, if the council offered beak and Deek a front and back door he'd take their arm off accepting it, the only thing is money.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Erm he looks dug up and that’s with a filter.

Can’t wait for the Christmas Day prep, you know the lvl, brows, tan, maybe even filler thanks to groupon.
The out of date cosmetics will be laid out ready for the big day where he’ll do his best James Charles.
Mirror selfies posing in some cheap looking outfit paired with something fake from saramart (same place as the uggs) and of course he’ll have been treatit to it from the orange man himself.

Wonder why he doesn’t do the day at the goldmine?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he holding his mug like that? I'm taking my 5 mins cuppa break to pause for me like Marion told me too, and holding it like him is really uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2615677

Christmas in the 90s to me smells like cheap tinsel and a faint hint of melted plastic from the fairy lights being too hot. Is that what that wax melt smells like?

Also all this chat of being happy in his shoe box, if the council offered beak and Deek a front and back door he'd take their arm off accepting it, the only thing is money.
Money and the fact that if the boiler broke he would have to source his own boiler engineer and pay for it rather than just moaning at the council.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.