Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he only has 200k views because he keeps sharing it? More than old Hinch gets on most reels though so he must be doing something right.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ma hens I cannae believe he was mobbed by people in small business braehead tonight and not even one sighting fae you nasty trolls oan here. Never message this page again any of you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ma hens I cannae believe he was mobbed by people in small business braehead tonight and not even one sighting fae you nasty trolls oan here. Never message this page again any of you!!!
It's actually embarrassing.

Clearly never happened.
Beaky Freak

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly this thread is perfect remedy to cheer me up, I'm snuggled in my bed awwww cosy like Maz and clutching ma beak at you hens. Spine bright. 🥔❤ New York in America. Also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Grow his flat....whit planet is he oan. Is he extending intae the attic wi the vermin??
Cannot wait for the day he gets the letter that Beirut Towers is being demolished.

He's obvs trying to get his engagement up but his nose will be even bigger acting like Pinocchio wi how he's going about it.
Grow his flat means he's going to be getting that brown/blue kitten, I bet. The fat tart.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You naughty troll. It's BREAHEAD. Maz said so and we all know his spelling is perfect....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure it was the Paisley Christmas light switch on tonight. You'd think the king of Crissmas would have been there. In fact I'm surprised that they didn't ask their biggest celebrity to do the honours. 🤔

ETA: I'm a week ahead, another trait I have with Beaky. Was going to take kids tonight but decided not to with the bad weather, just as well. 😬🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Grow his flat? Only way it will grow is when the walls, ceiling and floors cave with all the tat, crap and junk he has stored about in the numerous places.
Top of kitchen units
Behind couch
Behind kitchen door (1 of 3 hoovers)
Under the bed
Side of the bed
Top of wardobes
Kitchen cupboard
Behind kitchen door
Even under the Christmas tree the Jo Malone calendar is too big or no space for it to sit somewhere so has to pretend it’s a gift under the tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure it was the Paisley Christmas light switch on tonight. You'd think the king of Crissmas would have been there. In fact I'm surprised that they didn't ask their biggest celebrity to do the honours. 🤔
Now ma lovelie, you don’t think Renfrewshire Council would show themselves up by having the owner of an even bigger and better and brighter and more battery-operated tree there to steal their thunder, would you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
St Mario, mobbed in Braehead by hunners of adoring fans and not a single tagged photo. Behave! Actually barely anyone tags him in photos these days. Just a few Christmas trees, wax Melts and that woman’s birthday party when you look through his tagged pics. Aye, really popular aren’t you Maz 🫣

It’s just the delusion I can’t get over. If he just quietly got on with it I don’t think anyone would really care. But these constant made up stories and messages he or Deek clearly send him (even though his DMs are switched off 🤔) are just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nae chance o me catchin a glimpse o him at that wee business breahead, it's no worth the effort of tryin tae park for the 5 meenits it takes tae walk room it, but then maz disny huv that problem dis he, does the McGill's go there? So aye. Also fat chump.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
St Mario, mobbed in Braehead by hunners of adoring fans and not a single tagged photo. Behave! Actually barely anyone tags him in photos these days. Just a few Christmas trees, wax Melts and that woman’s birthday party when you look through his tagged pics. Aye, really popular aren’t you Maz 🫣

It’s just the delusion I can’t get over. If he just quietly got on with it I don’t think anyone would really care. But these constant made up stories and messages he or Deek clearly send him (even though his DMs are switched off 🤔) are just embarrassing.
It's really embarrassing!

He expects people to believe that He, Daisy Uncle is;

Mobbed by crowds adorning fans whilst out shopping.

Has hunners of thousands of messages of fan mail to his closed inbox.

Has reached international celebrity status, with a fan base in New York in America.

Mario, hen, you're a bitter wee jealousy person who's up to your bulbous eyeballs in debt.
You're living in a damp run down council bedsit.

Get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mobbed by adoring fans, hounded by paparazzi. The Scottish People's Princess. Hope he disnae go through Clyde tunnel withoot wearing a seatbelt oan the McGill's bus #paris #paisley
Screenshot_20231124-075147.png

Credit tae baby gurl @Cagayu fur the photo:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
That bogging fleecy hoosecoat that is permanently attached to his goblin body gives me the raging ick 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi you lovely lot. I’ve been missing in action as all my kids have been really unwell and now Mr JT has come down with it.

I see not much has changed and the beaky freak is still posting his Grinch tit tree and spending money like it’s going out of fashion.

New York in America also

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The way he tries to make out like Hannah is doing him and his handful of followers a massive favour by doing a special Black Friday deal just for him. When there's actually a sale on across her ENTIRE RANGE! He's lost his grip on reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.