Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he needs to bugger off into oblivion again ๐Ÿ™ˆ love how the curtains come in โ€˜single pairsโ€™, but you only get one? SO NOT A DUCKING PAIR THEN?! Jesus I think I lose brain cells when I watch his stories! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You wouldn't want him on your team in a pub quiz...so aye

Reactions: 1
Shocked that this utter moron didnโ€™t squirt cif all over his pizza too... uses enough of it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After a crappy few days feeling hormonal, upset because I'm missing my parents and generally pissed off at most people, as well as arguing with my boyfriend (this is the longest we've lived together, and he cant chuck me out yet, so I leave him to play his games for an easier life :censored: :LOL:) I'm glad to see mad Mario back to his boujee, nae pink best self, it's helping cheer me up, so aye.... :LOL: ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
I am glad Marion is back. He make me realise that my life is not actually that boring afterall. I might pop online to see if I can order a single pair of trainers ๐Ÿ˜‚ but then I remember I am never using herms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am glad Marion is back. He make me realise that my life is not actually that boring afterall. I might pop online to see if I can order a single pair of trainers ๐Ÿ˜‚ but then I remember I am never using herms
Just make sure you avoid Jai Dee, Mario said they were a pure nightmare, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve actually just snorted laughing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ This is by far the funniest thread on Tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks quite nice with that tiara and hair. If he could maybe use a little powder or a pencil on his brows he would make someone a wonderful little hausfrau.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.