Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Was he not harping on lately about walking 45 mins to and from work each day and how good it was for his headspace? Think it was when he was seeing Lorna.

Another lie. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

geezabreak

VIP Member
Do youse no ken Martin is the patron saint of small businesses, he's built AvaMay fae the ground up! Withoot his beak sniffing the cheap chemicals they use for scents they'd be naewhere. 👌
Naw hen a didny ken that, but cheers a needed tae git tae ken. Dis this mean it's oor maz that's the multi millionaire and no than hinger oan Hannah? Am guessin he only lives in Beirut penthoooses tae keep a low profile. Next year he could be living in that wee place New York in America and so forth. The wee cunt is worth his gold in weight and nae debates.

• Haha

Scottishmammy

The whole point of that cleaning product is less plastic but he’s still buying all the other plastic products! Make it make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chez300

VIP Member
So buying more Christmas decorations for next year before this year’s are even up 🤦🏾‍♀️ so he has all the previous Candy cane lame crap, plus new stuff and then the new theme for this year via Tony Almond 😫 plus the stuff he bought last year for this year 🤯
IMG_0629.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

AllieBee

VIP Member
Brilliant thread title. Had just typed out a long post as the last thread closed cba to retype it. Just to say his ads are shite, the things he says is so repetitive, the stuff he had shown is tacky and hideous and I won't be buying it.

Cinpab

Heartbreaking to see her like that
Only time I’ve seen Ryan relaxed is when she is near Deed Deek, Marion about with just Ryan she’s always in that position or same position in amongst the cushions on the bed.
All seen him shout at her and cause her a wee bitch. That yesterday she was just walking across the bed and then ran away in a fright as if she was being chased, shouted or thinking something she was getting a wax melt box thrown at her.

Vile to the cat, vile to everyone but himself and Deed Deek because he’s the one with the petty cash so has keep on his side when he isn’t posting photos or videos of Deek Deek trying to mock/degrade him. Also.
New York. America IYDKGTK!!!!!
Tons love beauts.
it’s heartb
Only time I’ve seen Ryan relaxed is when she is near Deed Deek, Marion about with just Ryan she’s always in that position or same position in amongst the cushions on the bed.
All seen him shout at her and cause her a wee bitch. That yesterday she was just walking across the bed and then ran away in a fright as if she was being chased, shouted or thinking something she was getting a wax melt box thrown at her.

Vile to the cat, vile to everyone but himself and Deed Deek because he’s the one with the petty cash so has keep on his side when he isn’t posting photos or videos of Deek Deek trying to mock/degrade him. Also.
New York. America IYDKGTK!!!!!
Tons love beauts.
It’s heart breaking to see her like that 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
So sorry about your Grandad :( Its good to have you back, take care, tonsa love 🥔 ❤

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why does he always get French bread?

Get some fooking thick crusty bread with ya slops, fool.

View attachment 2517849
Fuck me that looks bloody disgusting
---
Mind that time a maw ordered a grinch to come to the hoose to entertain her weans and the green hairy bastard ended up trashing the place? Hope that happens to oor Macaroni x
We could have a whip round and make it happen. So aye. Also.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Been away for the neet and I see he has moaned again about the fact someone, mainly him, does not like cleaners.

He has done an ad for the Hinch but not tagged her. Factual.

Mario Einstein can't get his brain cell around the talked-about conflict and it is disturbing him.

He has also shown oof his £350 JM advent purchase - moron - and are we in for a treat ma loverlies beauts.

I have missed a lot. not.

390935347_339787471887422_5612438777872631036_n.jpg

391287934_858536569045302_8589223221992671898_n.jpg

I would like to know where this week has went. also.

Untitled.png

• Heart
  • Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Sad fucker spending all that on an advent calender when most folk(followers) are struggling to put food on the table. And all this 'i deserve it' bollocks. What about these parents who are going without to feed their kids? Do they not deserve it? He boils my piss he really does. Cretin
I'd love to see his followers status this week to see how many have unfollowed him 🤭

• Haha