Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think the day of reckoning is coming and the debt collectors will be banging doon his Beirut penthoose door! hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bet it stays in the hoose long enough to get a few pics and gets sent back. Just like the Ugg slippers, bespoke sneaks and all the other shite he treatits himself to seen once and disappears. He really is a horrible little bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe he’s ordered that advent calendar! He must be moonlighting as a wax work dummy or something!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice to see we treated him to the Jo Malone advent.

I love seeing my taxes put to good use, with this bleep topping up his part time wage with tax credits

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Cannot actually believe someone who cannot afford to own a car or a home where he can actually hang something on his front door without worrying it will get stolen has the bleeping audacity to buy a £350 advent calendar!!
Just to join in my husband always buys the yankee candle advent as i love a good Christmas scent 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
where would he even put that Jo Malone advent? balance it on the window sill?
He can balance it on his flat heed while watching tele on the slab while all passengers on train going past his will smell and see the wealth from the shed. Also
---
Has he actually bought the advent calendar or making out he has but actually bought candles or something… or maybe another handwash for display only.
Finance paying a holiday for 2 next year but he has went bought £350 calendar possibly? Just ridiculous.
He doesn’t work hard he doesn’t even work part time it’s about 5 hours a week he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
2 hours a week & buys a £350 advent calender just to show off 😂
What an actual fachtooll bellend also

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mr Bail gets me the Jo Malone advent every year (smell the wealth). Why exactly do you deserve it, Mario? You don’t do duck all.

I’m a cracking Mum and banging wife (wae fab tits the noo) so I deserve it, you do not. Ya fat slag
What do you do to deserve such wealth filled advent calendar? Do you get put over the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh piss off "I deserve this" you can afford it so just buy it you bloody fanny!!!

I work 24/7 in that joab known as mum, UNPAID!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still think things like that calendar, the Ugg slippers, the expensive kitchen gadgets etc...are just bought to show off to his followers. When in reality he's put himself in more debt for nothing, because no one will be bothered once he's shown them 🙄

Mario, you're still a middle aged dick 'trying' to live a champagne lifestyle in your one bed council flat 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ma lovelies I’m in a much better place fur unfollowing oor Maz and looks like I did at just the right time.
The whole ‘hard of English’ thing bothered me more than I care to admit as I know he only did it for attention seeking. Any decent person who does an act of kindness like paying someone’s bus fare does it quietly without announcing it. He could just have said they he felt the woman was treated badly but he made it all about him.

He’s been getting worse especially over the last year and thinks he’s it and a bit when he’s genuinely not a nice person. Will keep reading yer hysterical posts though tae reiterate why I unfollowed 😂

Re Olivia in BB - she works in a cracking takeaway in Anniesland and can confirm is a miserable cow. Nae doubt Maz loves her!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hellllo, I’ve only recently started coming across Mario and I am confused: what exactly is his angle? He just seems to randomly post weird videos talking shite and never does any cleaning despite his name? Talks a lot about someone else’s labour ie the wax melts when it’s just his name? Seems obsessed with giving council flats a bad name? (I live one so not shade) he’s just…..odd? And pointless?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.