Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion-

Cleaning With Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an advent calendar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Nah, that's just absolutely disgusting also.
We don't need to see this utter filth. We've all been saying for years she has severe learning difficulties. The bow says it all for me. So aye, factual, New York. The one in America.
Snapchat-806979455.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Badaboom

VIP Member
I had a wee swatch at the comments on his latest post …

IMG_4162.jpeg

Okay, calm yer tits, buzzing? really?

IMG_4163.jpeg

Your what now? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Babybail93

VIP Member
Mr Bail gets me the Jo Malone advent every year (smell the wealth). Why exactly do you deserve it, Mario? You don’t do fuck all.

I’m a cracking Mum and banging wife (wae fab tits the noo) so I deserve it, you do not. Ya fat slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I am away to smash all my le creuset mugs and cookwear….
What is with the fucking outfit, top half is chopping logs at 12 and bottom half is working at the car wash at 2 😶😶😶 actually honking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Make it make sense. Why would you not open some bubble bath until 1st November? I’m so confused.
Why also does his delivery driver come so late? Surely it’s a health and safety issue being out on that estate after dark.
Fucking bubble bath and dishwasher tablets in the same week when he has neither a bath nor a dishwasher 😂 fucking walloper also.

• Haha
Reactions: 49