Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mario is one of the biggest over sharers on the app. He wants to keep his family private, yet proceeds to show their homes, niece etc.... Listen to yourself old man, and put your words into practice 🙄 Kids especially shouldn't be on your page which is open to the world and his wife.

Feck, common sense is too hard for him.

View attachment 2517158
Practice what you preach Marion. Capeesh. So forth. “New York” “America” also. Tons love beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Hellllo, I’ve only recently started coming across Mario and I am confused: what exactly is his angle? He just seems to randomly post weird videos talking shite and never does any cleaning despite his name? Talks a lot about someone else’s labour ie the wax melts when it’s just his name? Seems obsessed with giving council flats a bad name? (I live one so not shade) he’s just…..odd? And pointless?
Correct!! 😂😂😂 and welcome 🥔❤

geezabreak

VIP Member
I came home early from that place abroad cos I thought it would be Xmas decs. Gutted isn’t the word …
Aw hen, you need tae get an invoice printed out and sent tae the wee score fer compensation, it's no your fault he decided no tae come up with the goods. He owes you.
---
Aw hen, you need tae get an invoice printed out and sent tae the wee score fer compensation, it's no your fault he decided no tae come up with the goods. He owes you.
Edit - scrote no score fckn autocorrect, they need tae git a bespoke Scottish version also

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I've only been following properly for a couple of months since Hinch has gone to the dogs, but can I say I'm well hooked!
He's a sad little boy isn't he, never content with what he's got. Has he ever been happy, apart from when he's shopping? Doesn't like the hot weather, doesn't like his autumn decs, doesn't like his bedroom etc etc.
And what's with all the new cleaning stuff, he was raving about his stash of Spanish stuff a while ago, he had the full Hinch shitty range last week & now a new load. He makes my head hurt, but you lot really do make me laugh 😂
Ma lovelie your passions now need tae be oor passions so get over tae that app wae some criss and joos and be #treatit tae the highlights, in particular the boy wonder one

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
All for this hurricane in which 3 people are dead, countless evacuated/homeless and lives ruined. I'm emailing AMA's re this, he is lower than a snakes belly. Honestly at a loss for words
Agreed, he’s disgusting! I’m concerned about elderly relatives in the red zones and there are a lot of roads around here flooded and trees down, it’s so dangerous.

• Heart

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
I swear there are spies oot there, sending secret coded messages and Marvin's musings are the key that could be used to break the code.
He's like a Wish Enigma machine also and so forth 🧑‍💻🔐

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
View attachment 2509637

he really is a thick fuck.
I will have everything by end of this day done....fucks sake Mario. LEARN ENGLISH.
---
The cunt is tone death. Mario you're lucky you have no one to really buy for, everyone in your life are adults that really don't need gifts at Christmas. Spare a thought for the parents struggling to feed their kids and warm their houses, let alone prepare for the big man coming and loosing sleep over how they will make Christmas special for their little ones. Watching you brag about completing a pointless shop as if it's a flex.
God I fucking hate you!
He has so little content that this is really all he has to talk about!

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
She’s a right wee bint!! She works at one of my fav places too 😂

Loving all the advent calendars we vile trolls get, while poor wee orphan Maria gets none. Mr Mac goat me the one fae that bespoke small business Hotel Chocolat last year. Nae good for those of us who huv tae resist opening a wee door or two in advance, so aye.
Aw naw, where does she work? I keep seeing clips of her oan that vile app tiktok n a feel like a recognise her but I canny figure oot fae where 😂

Reactions: 11

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
I wonder can you get the McGills bus here my lovely

Secure Self Storage Paisley | 50% Off For The First 3 Months | Storage Vault

As I'm really starting to think fatty and dumbo must do a weekly trip here with their sports direct bags to hoard half the shite they've got.

Veering right out my lane here but I'm surprised at this rate his doesn't double the Christmas Tree box up as a coffee table, to try and save on space
I can't wait to see that 7ft tree out of its box which will be bigger than his shower cubicle.
I also hope the epilepsy headache tree makes an appearance again rammed in between the bedside table and the shelves filled with out of date perfume.

just my thoughts for today. also xo
Is this a new 7ft tress or the one she bought last year? INTGTK 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Thanks ma lovelies, ah huv been overwhelmed wi aw ma DMs oan this app. Nearly crashed it after OH told me the rang lane oan the roundabout and started shouting at me like ah hud used the guests Jo Malone haun wash. So ah'll be me daeing a Mrs Bobbit and cutting aff his boaby the night and nae debates.
Don't blame Mr Madge, blame your Kerry katonas! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow