Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Aww bless, he has his colouring book oot the noo.

I defo watching, and how.

I am sure this fool has dyslexia.

387267874_820557876486939_7129493486463469093_n.jpg
386905147_644835964428205_3876756558809034727_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

blueblue

Chatty Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
I noticed your absence and worried about Mr Best. Xxx

• Heart

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Jesus wept tattle ads trolling the fuck outta me tonight 😂
Oh and both Marion and DumDim have LD!!!!!! There I said it💎
IMG_8210.jpeg

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I have a diary that I use often - filled with
It’s the hands shaking like a shitting dog for me 😂👌🏻
I came here to say this my lovely, the shakes of those hands
and then the ugliness of his massive dome just finished me. He is one ugly fucker nae debates. His head is fucking massive!!

New York in America.
Also

Mwah xoxoxo

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
The first time someone said to me "my lovely" was when I lived way down south in deepest darkest Essex, never heard it here, it's aww aboot the "hen" here.
Noo am gonny huv tae take offense aboot the ayrshire comment, it's a shite hole but never seen a sheep shagger, is that no a Welsh or cheuchter thing. Suppose I better take a drive roon the fairums just tae check 😂
Have you seen Marion’s da hen? Big Saddie wisnae the furst that’s all am saying🤐🐑👠
Tonsa love also 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Popper

VIP Member
He said someone in New York had recognised his voice on a video and someone had told him about it or some such nonsense but when he said New York he put ‘New York, America’ so obviously we’ve been rinsing him for it ever since 😂
perfect. Thanks for helping me get to know. What an idiot.

enjoying his ramblings about closing a book this morning

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Huv youse written up your fun time in diary? Might try that when Mr Madge wants tae get jiggy in the bumming fort. Tell him my next free time is in December 2024.

Ah'm visualizing oor Martin wi bog brush in hand, cleaning up the chief inspector's skid marks fae the polis cludgie and trying tae poast his wax melts #ad #mabrand at the same time.
---

McKnightmare on Elm Street 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next thread title! 😂

• Haha