Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hay Friday ma lovelies. Ah'm away tae pick up ma new car today, ah ken youse ur aw affronted ah'm wasting ma petty cash oan a car rather than stapuls fur a Grinch crissmas.

Here's a wee trip doon Halloween's of old in case Mr Crissmas officially announces crissmas season the morra.
Smell the wealth hen #nomaquote
Dinny forget tae stay in your ain Jo Molane driving hame, nae swearving tae avoid the McGills bus stuck at the stoap while folks racially harass auld ladies waiting fur St Mario tae come alang and gie them money fur a flight tae New York in America also
Tonsa love ❤ 🥔💎🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't take the credit for this as it was one of you lovelies that created this bespoke film upon us on this dayn of dawns but it always makes me clutch ma beak so aye

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hay Friday ma lovelies. Ah'm away tae pick up ma new car today, ah ken youse ur aw affronted ah'm wasting ma petty cash oan a car rather than stapuls fur a Grinch crissmas.

Here's a wee trip doon Halloween's of old in case Mr Crissmas officially announces crissmas season the morra.
Hen yer no dain it right, ye need tae git oan the benefits pronto and get a free motability car, that way ye can also get a jo molane Advent calendar. Also capeesh?
Enjoy your new wheels!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been away for the neet and I see he has moaned again about the fact someone, mainly him, does not like cleaners.

He has done an ad for the Hinch but not tagged her. Factual.

Mario Einstein can't get his brain cell around the talked-about conflict and it is disturbing him.

He has also shown oof his £350 JM advent purchase - moron - and are we in for a treat ma loverlies beauts.

I have missed a lot. not.

390935347_339787471887422_5612438777872631036_n.jpg

391287934_858536569045302_8589223221992671898_n.jpg

I would like to know where this week has went. also.

Untitled.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit behind ma lovelies but I am deceased at Jo Molane, who is she? WHO IS SHE??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks ma lovelies, ah huv been overwhelmed wi aw ma DMs oan this app. Nearly crashed it after OH told me the rang lane oan the roundabout and started shouting at me like ah hud used the guests Jo Malone haun wash. So ah'll be me daeing a Mrs Bobbit and cutting aff his boaby the night and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Right lovelies, duck it, works done, time to mop kick it into the weekend, A lethal wine has been poured,
What will we have in store from the village idiot this weekend?
I’m the name of public health and well-being, hopefully not another 🍄 shot of wee (literally), Dereks bobby in the grey trackies laying on the slab again FML.

Prize time
£100 if anyone sees him loading his dishwasher with his gifted tablets. Clutches beak.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right lovelies, duck it, works done, time to mop kick it into the weekend, A lethal wine has been poured,
What will we have in store from the village idiot this weekend?
I’m the name of public health and well-being, hopefully not another 🍄 shot of wee (literally), Dereks bobby in the grey trackies laying on the slab again FML.

Prize time
£100 if anyone sees him loading his dishwasher with his gifted tablets. Clutches beak.
He will be taking them tae the brothers next time he babysits Miss Dolleh, and play hooses wi Deek using the dishwasher #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im pure affornted Hens fur his brother the "award-winning writer, director, educator, dramaturg and performer." #nomaequote
Whit must he think when he reads his brothers rantings? Why does he no huv a wee word?
So whit went wrang in life that one brother appears tae huv numerous brain cells and the other wan husney half a wan?
Assuming they both spent early years in the same environment whit the heck went wrang? whit Jo Molane did Mario go doon to be so illiterate ?
So many questions Hens, and so many actual fucks not given, im asking fur a friend (cos I huv many)
Tonsa love also ❤ 🥔

• Haha
Im pure affornted Hens fur his brother the "award-winning writer, director, educator, dramaturg and performer." #nomaequote
Whit must he think when he reads his brothers rantings? Why does he no huv a wee word?
So whit went wrang in life that one brother appears tae huv numerous brain cells and the other wan husney half a wan?
Assuming they both spent early years in the same environment whit the heck went wrang? whit Jo Molane did Mario go doon to be so illiterate ?
So many questions Hens, and so many actual fucks not given, im asking fur a friend (cos I huv many)
Tonsa love also ❤ 🥔
Whit went wrong hen was that Mario was so ugly he spent the first two years of his life face down in his cot cos Hooker Sadie couldn't bear to look at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks ma lovelies, ah huv been overwhelmed wi aw ma DMs oan this app. Nearly crashed it after OH told me the rang lane oan the roundabout and started shouting at me like ah hud used the guests Jo Malone haun wash. So ah'll be me daeing a Mrs Bobbit and cutting aff his boaby the night and nae debates.
Don't blame Mr Madge, blame your Kerry katonas! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
£350 Jo Molane advent calendar but wearing 50p slippers and what looks like a hospital house coat….. get in the bleeping bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He will be taking them tae the brothers next time he babysits Miss Dolleh, and play hooses wi Deek using the dishwasher #factual
Mebbe he'll cart his washing up roond tae his brothers hoose like he did his bleep washings that one time 😆 He's gunni treat his Home Bargains mugs to a wee whizz in a real life dishwasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wish celebs and “influencers” would refrain from commenting on things like the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. Reshare a post with actual information about it if you really want to acknowledge it, but for godsake don’t try and post blanket statement about it, especially when you clearly know absolutely duck all about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Mebbe he'll cart his washing up roond tae his brothers hoose like he did his bleep washings that one time 😆 He's gunni treat his Home Bargains mugs to a wee whizz in a real life dishwasher.
All his mugs and dishes clattering aboot in his Savers bag oan the McGills.
Reminds me of Kevin Bridges' joke about the no right guy that cuts aboot with a Farmfoods bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve said before that his runners have never gone running, and his joggers have never gone jogging, but now his wee travel candles will never go traveling!
Quoting mysel here has a bang of Mario sending himsel DMs but I’m adding “and his dishwasher tabs have never been in a dishwasher” to this list.

Excuse me, trolls, have been on the lethal ➡🍹with friends the neet and am now in the passenger seat of my car (no smelly tree) while Mr. ACWD drives me home and hands me very vinegary chips from the bag I demanded he treatit me to from his petty cash.
I dinnae really like chips.

We move.

Also.

Tatty hearts, trolls.

Mwah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.