Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Rest of Friday.

Untitled.png
394682388_286932117499964_4487920076268121150_n.jpg
393324535_1362611547990782_3021667846257614467_n.jpg
393514482_354900306923528_5789336939885378566_n.jpg
393383901_246794014681835_3435021845001658222_n.jpg
393696289_1024215608731385_5011222509331089703_n.jpg

Saturday.
and the cleaning account has done the cleaning off camera.
Mare trainers.

394155597_805171898285429_9159320882847367132_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Only thing rising since I last checked in with Mariah Scarey is the size of his foreheid. Better ask Santa Derek for a toupee in the ‘colour’ grey. U don’t change wee ‘pal’ 🤣 (Except for your receding hairline 🤣)

• Haha
Another word salad about the new AIDS awareness campaign 🤦🏼‍♀️ sometimes things are best left unsaid Marion
What is he on about the first time round the ad was awful? I don’t know about you hen but I can’t remember tele adverts from the year I was born. Look how far we’ve come honestly way he is talking would think he is 50 not 40. So forth.

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Maybe he is ‘fummmming’ that Katie’s wax melt sold out at the ‘clean & tidy’ show before his. That could be what his ‘rant’ is about. Who knows tho? I ‘can’t’ understand it. ‘Also’.
Imagine if it is this, he's vulgar enough. Self centered arsehole

Popper

VIP Member
Ma beauts, av been distracted by ma actual joab and ahm so far behind. Trying tae catch up. But can wan of you beauts explain the New York in America line? Ahm howlin at it even though a don’t know but a need to know!

also,5 year olds at ma full time joab who have English as a second language have a better grasp of it than this complete fool.

so aye

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The answer is simple surely? If you’ve got a bed and wardrobes that barely fit in, you can either

Change wallpaper and floor
Or
Buy smaller furniture and change wallpaper and floor.

I mean, what other options is he looking for? Is he looking for more freebies? Perhaps knock a wall through to the clud#reno vibes?

Wish list for new bedroom furniture ‘I’d love it to take up less space in the high footfall shuffle gap roon the bed, but also important that it holds more than the Poundland storeroom full of tat so aye and so forth also.’

mammaof3

VIP Member
He really does have an obsession with wishing the seasons away.

Blimey, if RuPaul says it's okay to ditch Autumn/Halloween the noo, then we must all do it.

Martin, Fook off and then fook off some mare.

• Haha

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Don't ruin Adam Ant fur me 😭
---

We aw wear pink oan a Wednesday ma lovelie 😘

Spill the beans, who dae youse ken oot the insta huns?
I don't know if I can name her because she doesn't have 10k followers but she's a MUA. She's in some of the reels and screenshots in the wiki. They only seem to be friends since she started trying to be an influencer a couple of years ago which didn't take off. She's thick as mince and her stories seem to be all her "keeping it real" eg looking like absolute shite, even though she runs a salon and is normally fairly well put together.

youare1

VIP Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
So sorry for your loss xx

• Heart

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Sorry for your loss ma lovelie🥰Glad you are back. Tons a love💕

• Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s on the wiki hen. I definitely remember him making a “doop” of the Starbucks summer refresher fruit drinks with ice cream sauce, “fresh” berries that were actually frozen and Barrs lemonade. 👌
eta he even had a personalised Starbucks cup like a 13yo lassie 🤢 Creepy vibes and nae debates
Oh god I remember that! Another fad that lasted all of 2 minutes.....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

geezabreak

VIP Member
Take it from a born and bred Glaswegian hen it’s not a common phrase anyone in Glasgow would use. And remember Marion is NOT from Glasgow it’s from deepest darkest Ayrshire where big nosed men find sheep attractive!!
Tonsa love hen 💋💎🥔🍊
The first time someone said to me "my lovely" was when I lived way down south in deepest darkest Essex, never heard it here, it's aww aboot the "hen" here.
Noo am gonny huv tae take offense aboot the ayrshire comment, it's a shite hole but never seen a sheep shagger, is that no a Welsh or cheuchter thing. Suppose I better take a drive roon the fairums just tae check 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13