Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Glad to have you back, so sorry to hear your sad news.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lim1947

Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
So sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Avoid Dundee, half our roads are closed with the floods, cars stranded underwater right up to their roofs. Its scary. All I'm seeing tonight is people posting they've had to leave their houses and their pets have gone missing etc. It's so heartbreaking. Less than a 5 minute walk from me people were been rescued from their homes by Scottish fire and rescue with boats. I'm back at work tomorrow and am absolutely terrified at the thought of having to drive, it's still lashing down now.
Be safe, it's absolutely awful outside still. The rain is still lashing down here.

Poor people.

Honestly I hope karma smacks some sense into him pronto

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Imagine oor Marion on Come Dine With Me 🤣 He would host his "dinner party" at his brother's and make on it was his hoose.

Starter: Criss & Joos (Barr Iron Brew or Starbucks Strawberry Diabetes special with "fresh frozen" berries)
Main: Bespoke Spaghetti Bolognese with a side of stale tiger bread and half a Santa butt plug butter
Dessert: Nae cheese cheese board (sweet things are just no fur me)

He'd have a meltdown when he didn't win. DAE YOUSE KEN WHO AM UR?!
No salt soup? I think I must have missed the diabetes special . Off to the Wiki for me!

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Ma Christmas presents don’t fill any bags coz I pay to take ma pals and family away for a weekend or a holiday. Smell the wealth, a know. Would rather pay for memories to share than shite that goes in the bin or tae the local school fete.
Absolutely agree, memories are everything ❤ but dumb and dumber ain't taking anyone anywhere they're definitely buying tat just for the sake of it

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Poor Deek! Hope he put his headphones on fur a wee gamer night while oor Marion kicked aff in the kitchen.
I've never descaled a kettle in my nelly puff!

• Haha
  • Sad
If p+g are giving him paid work surely he or they should know we don't have hard water in Scotland 🤦 not that I believe he gets paid work, he does it for the free products and to feel relevant.

Honestly can't get the nasty wee bast out my head. He deserves everything he's got.... A simpleton for a finance (iykyk), a family who don't give two shits, no friends, no social life, a horrible little damp flat, debt up to his poached egg eyeballs, a cat that hates him and nothing to aim towards. He doesn't have any ambition or goals.

The best he'll ever achieve is his 40th flowers from Mrs Hinch but remember Maz, she does visit people if she really wants to so poss ponder over that #weeKatie

Enjoy your wee hurl on the McGill's bus because it's all you'll ever amount to

I've emailed AMA's and I hope they drop him like the sack of shit he is 🖕
You will need to show us the reply

Reactions: 14

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
He's honestly addicted to spending. Why buy the slow cooker when you've already given one away? and then to buy a cookbook (when everything's online these days) and a stand! More clutter for his kitchen! There's literally no room on the sides, he has to fill ever surface with dust collecting crap.
I loved the advertisement for the 'sister brand' or essentially the same brand but you know our Maz is hard of English. Imagine if he hadn't spaffed £350 on the Jo Molane, Deek would be half way to passing his driving test also and could have had an Ava May air freshener on his dashboard.
These twats on insta don't suffer with anxiety at all! Spraying a few chemicals around the bedsit is not a cure for proper anxiety!
....and why make what is essentially glorified stovies in it. Also.

• Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
He’s so thick that he’s probably sent her in completely the wrong direction.
The poor lady probably just wanted to find the nearest library and she’s now on a flight to New York in America, also.
Mebbes she saw his New York dots of doom and booked a bougie holiday tae Beirut towers by mistake, wit wi her being hard if English, also.

• Haha

bigmouth1927

What is the “deal” with these “” he is doing all sudden “Christmas shopping” “finished”. Brass neck to say anyone is hard of English when Marion himself can’t “speak” fluent English. He needs to get himself to WH Smith and buy a past paper exam book on “English” the “fud”
Failing that a wee ESOL course might be more his level. Clutching ma beak!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
The free tickets I thought him and Hinch had been you know “whatsapping” only went to her page for nosey and seen it’s an “ad” and she’s told “everyone” wee loser made out like Hinch only told him.
He has sky and he didn’t know this? Does Marion never research anything just says I want it!! Gets it but doesn’t read up all the benefits with sky.
Here’s another one for him sky mobile don’t use all your data rolls over which then you can use as “cash” towards a new phone.

The slow cooker with the book holder… I just can’t… whole point in slow cooker is just bam everything in it and leave it. Reminds me of the church or Muslims with their prayer book stands.
I don't know how he doesn't know the Sky offers either. I get e mails to tell me as well as being on the app, but this is Mario, he wants everyone to do the running around for him instead of looking for himself. Lazy bastard.

Tell me he's done another typo, and the meditation should be medication 🙈

Screenshot_20231018-100027_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Rest of yesterday.

392750965_290957127083680_3560134648434436694_n.jpg
Untitled.png

393542298_1292192368130924_7248725745589501320_n.jpg

Today.

392807603_2075573492790367_9019723253133427399_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'd switched off the reel when he showed the lid to his candle so had missed the ending. Just went back and watched.... Bloody Hell! What a twat 🤣🤣

• Haha
They’re not even curtains close them it doesn't keep heat in room it’s basically nets. He’s so depressing not even Halloween, bonfire and he’s talking of Christmas decorations. I couldn’t look at Christmas decorations for 3 months.
---
Sitting with his orange coat on with his cook book was that before or after he’s selfie?

• Haha
I don't know how he doesn't know the Sky offers either. I get e mails to tell me as well as being on the app, but this is Mario, he wants everyone to do the running around for him instead of looking for himself. Lazy bastard.

Tell me he's done another typo, and the meditation should be medication 🙈

View attachment 2517002
Exactly and sky are constantly bombarding you with deals or upgrade offers most the time.
If someone else had told him about the cinema thing he wouldn’t had bothered just another excuse to tag Hinch in something.
Doesn’t proof read or is also too lazy to fix the spelling and wants his followers to try work out what he is trying to say.