Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Sorry for your loss Ma lovlie, tonsa love also 💎🥔🍊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Dawnienodaethat

Notice the wee scroat 'hud tae help her'. He obviously didnae want tae 'be kind' but felt he had nae other option at that point. Illiterate cunt also

• Haha

squirrelsintheattic

Don't have nightmares guys but wtf is going on with his lower eyelid, it's such a weird shape? He is one ugly cunt
Some sort of bespoke palsy maybe? Or a wee stress induced stroke after seeing oor Sophie autumnal door decor? It's OK though, he's fiiiiiiiiiiine

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Imagine flexing that you're a wasteful w⚓r. The inferiority complex in him is another level, such a sad empty existence fuelled by being the family failure. Its bad enough big Sadie has 2 gay sons, let's face it she's devastated, but quite literally I believe even Maz has copied his big brother as a wean to be seen and now is actually Gay because of it, he's truly spent his entire existence in competition with everybody around him, hence he tries to be first at everything and kids on he had things 'weeks ago' when he sees it and rushes out to buy it. I have never came across a bigger disappointment and someone so comfortable being public when hes clearly mentally unwell and will be judged for his habits. I would feel sorry for him if it were not for the fact he's a bitter bawbag and I was always taught never to pick on disabled people. Av made up ma mind hens, I've tiktok diagnosed him as a histrionic, cptsd, covert narcissistic, manically depressed hobbit. Nae debates 🙌
By god you've nailed it!! Everything I've wanted to say you've summed it up ma lovely! Klarna tae ye 😁
---
Marion whit ye need is an air fryer tae cook yer beige slice fur yer stovies which gie me the boak :sick:
Ye eat that much shite so it will suit ye well. Some of us that smell the wealth actually cook healthy food like vegetables in oors but gud luck tae ye!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this cunt have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky shit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Sorry about your Grandad lovely. Hopefully you'll turn the corner soon 🤞🤞

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ma hens reporting tae you fae that place abroad the now. I'm behind on this daft wee tarts antics so looking forward to a catch up when I'm home. However had to come on and say how on earth can he say to keep stuff private when he uploaded a video of him coming out the shiter after giving birth to an assumed 10lb mass just because hannah was also in it?
Ah bet he's goat a jobby knife #factual

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

no flouncing

VIP Member
Make it make sense. Why would you not open some bubble bath until 1st November? I’m so confused.
Why also does his delivery driver come so late? Surely it’s a health and safety issue being out on that estate after dark.
Maybe he’s hanging the bauble on his tree 🙄

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
The man is seriously tapped in the heed.

Thursday.

393567608_286468587552283_5326515976821602134_n.jpg
392939319_366238709085929_621086497950902228_n.jpg

393277712_2463666063810692_8607254081898753922_n.jpg
393562754_1527462814460326_4305724875803795112_n.jpg

Today.

393426379_724025899566179_1753922527670928671_n.jpg

• Heart