Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DilysMcGillis

Yaaaassss! The day has finally come 👏🏻 Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DilysMcGillis

Got a feeling this thread is going to be better than Mario’s 😂😂😂
How can it not be? She’s such a hypochondriac with a bad case of Munchausens by Proxy that it’s like watching a slow motion car crash 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bryyyyyyyin’z toof’s agony, sorest toof in the history of teef. He cannae move. I’m flairt wi’ back, leg an’ heid pain - ma traaaaahmadol’s no’ touchin’ it so ah’ve sent Bryyyyyyyin fur some blue WKD. There’s suh-hin workin’ oan aw tha weans an’ aw: Kay-say, Ahr-ay-yah an’ Wee Bay-lay - mibbes rickets? Wee Al-fay an’ aw - mibbe the dug plague? Hank goad she’s doin’ aksess tae nursin’ so she kin fin oot whit aw these diseazes ur!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Badaboom

VIP Member
Was that it? All that build up to the dugs burfday and that was it?

Getting tore into the house omfg hen - gie up!

Cleaning with kids? She should change her name to moaning wi a dug 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that she loves the fact that there’s a thread about her? Why do you think she was so desperate to ‘hut 10k’
She thinks she’s big time now and in the same league as Mario etc. Sorry Sammi but your thread will never be bespoke or boujie like yon Mario’s. He’s a twat but he’s our twat. We just dinnae like you 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

TryingNYC

First time poster - long time lurker and laugher on the Mario threads! I have been waiting for her to reach 10k for so long I can’t not post. Her voice hurts my very soul but I cannot stop watching her...

So.

Aaaaaah-reeeee—aaaaa!
The bath bombs!
The illnesses!
That poor mutt!
Bryyyyyyyyyyyyan!

So.

She has zero volume control - either screeching into the camera at the top of her lungs or whispering (why?!)

So.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
It’s a bit early but today is a day for celebration. I’d just like to take a moment to thank Brian, for without him and his credit card and dedication to buying bots, none of this would be possible.
I was going to propose a drinking game to get the party started, perhaps take a sip every time Sammi mentions motors, collEEge or insurance but I don’t fancy ending up in a&e the night getting my stomach pumped. Sho....aye

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ohwell123

Omg she’s got that dug a balloon 🎈 SERIOUSLY is she fuckin ok 🤨🤨 she must have some amount if money to burn ffs hes a dog hes no gonna say thanks sammi hen a love it ur the best maw ever 🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ohwell123

Hooray for this thread! 😆
Really hope she doesn’t get another dog as poor Alfie isn’t trained and is shouted at constantly. Did you see her the other day encouraging him to growl and snap at her? Stupid anyway but even more stupid when she has young children
Said this the other day !! The way that dog was growing and snapping at her she thought it was funny imagine that was her wean and it bit her !! Have u saw her 10k post she thanks all her pals and when going down the list i thought
Cunt
Cunt
Cunt😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

JeepersPeepers

Well everyone, you’re all super successful tattlers now you’ve been called out by the super famous Shammi 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Soyeahermyeah

It’s actually quite scary just how much she idolises Hinch 😳 I know she did then blamed them for affecting her mental health
She has a picture of mario in a frame in her house.. she is so so strange.. she should blame herself, if she weren't kn there slagging them off she wouldn't have got sacked..
She looks like a fucking potatoe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14