Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh at her going on about her first swipe up and how it’s actually for a good cause. Only for her to try and do it and she’s not got the feature yet 🤣 Contacted insta n allsorts 🤣 Even I know it doesn’t happen the second you hit 10k 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that she loves the fact that there’s a thread about her? Why do you think she was so desperate to ‘hut 10k’
She thinks she’s big time now and in the same league as Mario etc. Sorry Sammi but your thread will never be bespoke or boujie like yon Mario’s. He’s a twit but he’s our twit. We just dinnae like you 😘
Well said👌

Reactions: 2
Does she remember theres a pandemic going on and theres been a spike in glasgow but she feels need to go round the full G postcode area for bleeping laundy tit 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
A think marions harmless he actually makes me laugh especially when he was on a rant said sit down take a seat a was howlin 😂😂😂😂 but she infuriates me !!! And her stupid pal barbie pink gaff 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s constantly complaining about how badly behaved the girls are - I’d be a little tit too if I was constantly itchy, my mum throwing me into glitter bath bomb baths, directly spraying clean jammas with chemicals and smoking me out with all the cleaning chemicals layered on wax melts layered on candles 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A think marions harmless he actually makes me laugh especially when he was on a rant said sit down take a seat a was howlin 😂😂😂😂 but she infuriates me !!! And her stupid pal barbie pink gaff 👀
Patron saint of all that is bespoke and boujee 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a fuckin belter.............. sho aye .

I just cant get over the amount of money she wastes if I was her man Brryyyyan I'd bleeping reel her right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another dig from barbie on her story she is pathetic she wants to start us all off that’s up to her 👀😂how sammi spends money like she does I’ll never know wish a could just go out n buy shite 😂 but unlike her have responsibilities now she thinks shes saint sammi coz her swipe ups a hospice go away these Glasgow “infuleners” are so full of shite and just buy loads of crap daily 😳

Reactions: 1
Another dig from barbie on her story she is pathetic she wants to start us all off that’s up to her 👀😂how sammi spends money like she does I’ll never know wish a could just go out n buy shite 😂 but unlike her have responsibilities now she thinks shes saint sammi coz her swipe ups a hospice go away these Glasgow “infuleners” are so full of shite and just buy loads of crap daily 😳
who is barbie please 😬

Reactions: 1
Her house is a ugly mess instead of buying cheap tat from B&M and wasting money on hideous clothes from Flannels ( they look more like Sports Direct clothes ) she could have moved out her rented house and bought that 4 bed home she showed us months ago (another lie ) that she said she was putting deposit on ..i can honestly say iv never know anyone to lie like her ..she’s not right in the head 🤪🤪🤪
She is a drama queen always moaning and the launage to they kids! Is shocking

Reactions: 2
Glamis house of sparkle or some pish 😂 underscore between a cany wait til she hits 10k thread pending😏
Hahaha her pink house thats not hers its her boyfriends she didnt pay a penny towards that house 🤣🤣 I have loads of tea on this one

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well everyone, you’re all super successful tattlers now you’ve been called out by the super famous Shammi 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll have an account on here shortly calling everyone out. That’s if she doesn’t already. Poor Bryyyyin is going to have his heed nipped tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.