Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaaaassss! The day has finally come šŸ‘šŸ» Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readinā€™ oan heeyur aw day coz ahā€™ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ahā€™m gettinā€™ tore in, anā€™ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ahā€™m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlinā€™ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyinā€™z bin oan eh phone err askinā€™ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, itā€™z doost makinā€™ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee cominā€™ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Absolutely screamin herešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ u have her to a T a even read that in her stupid voicešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally šŸ™ŒšŸ» Been waiting sooooo long for thisšŸŽ‰

Looking forward to the emotional acceptance speech at some point today šŸ˜‚....so aye
Oh I canā€™t wait ! I getting my Prosecco chilled at the moment to celebrate with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yaaaassss! The day has finally come šŸ‘šŸ» Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readinā€™ oan heeyur aw day coz ahā€™ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ahā€™m gettinā€™ tore in, anā€™ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ahā€™m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlinā€™ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyinā€™z bin oan eh phone err askinā€™ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, itā€™z doost makinā€™ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee cominā€™ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Fantastic!šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s a bit early but today is a day for celebration. Iā€™d just like to take a moment to thank Brian, for without him and his credit card and dedication to buying bots, none of this would be possible.
I was going to propose a drinking game to get the party started, perhaps take a sip every time Sammi mentions motors, collEEge or insurance but I donā€™t fancy ending up in a&e the night getting my stomach pumped. Sho....aye

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s a bit early but today is a day for celebration. Iā€™d just like to take a moment to thank Brian, for without him and his credit card and dedication to buying bots, none of this would be possible.
I was going to propose a drinking game to get the party started, perhaps take a sip every time Sammi mentions motors, collEEge or insurance but I donā€™t fancy ending up in a&e the night getting my stomach pumped. Sho....aye
Where the duck do they get all that cash though?! šŸ¤” The amount she spends on absolute shite is unreal šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Omg šŸ˜† hilarious šŸ˜‚ loving this thread already! I read that and could hear her voice and lips smacking šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mornin troops (I know it's the afternoon)
Oor day huz cum. Cannae believe it. Ahm so overwhelmed. Fank yo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nahhhhh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

stumpy fingered vape queen I am dead šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soz was busy just poloshing ma new motor šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ im in abso bleeping heaven today shes hut 10k......brians defo a dealer šŸ˜‚ lassies voice is like nails on the blackboard šŸ˜­

Oh I canā€™t wait ! I getting my Prosecco chilled at the moment to celebrate with her
Fizz friday šŸ˜‚šŸ¾

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See for all the Money she pisses away for lip filler and Botox she gets I wish sheā€™d get the tear trough one to fill in they eye bags cos they are shocking šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See for all the Money she pisses away for lip filler and Botox she gets I wish sheā€™d get the tear trough one to fill in they eye bags cos they are shocking šŸ¤£
She described them rather aptly herself one day as ā€œdugā€™s bawsā€ šŸ˜‚ It was a beautiful moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got a feeling this thread is going to be better than Marioā€™s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
How can it not be? Sheā€™s such a hypochondriac with a bad case of Munchausens by Proxy that itā€™s like watching a slow motion car crash šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Bryyyyyyyinā€™z toofā€™s agony, sorest toof in the history of teef. He cannae move. Iā€™m flairt wiā€™ back, leg anā€™ heid pain - ma traaaaahmadolā€™s noā€™ touchinā€™ it so ahā€™ve sent Bryyyyyyyin fur some blue WKD. Thereā€™s suh-hin workinā€™ oan aw tha weans anā€™ aw: Kay-say, Ahr-ay-yah anā€™ Wee Bay-lay - mibbes rickets? Wee Al-fay anā€™ aw - mibbe the dug plague? Hank goad sheā€™s doinā€™ aksess tae nursinā€™ so she kin fin oot whit aw these diseazes ur!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I want to know where she gets her money from as well. Sheā€™ll definitely be claiming single parent so thereā€™s that and Brianā€™s wage but someone said her mum left her money? Iā€™m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldnā€™t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didnā€™t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well

Reactions: 3
I want to know where she gets her money from as well. Sheā€™ll definitely be claiming single parent so thereā€™s that and Brianā€™s wage but someone said her mum left her money? Iā€™m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldnā€™t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didnā€™t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well
I think she said during lockdown that her mum used to work in Tesco šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Step dad and his brothel..I mean sauna šŸ˜‚

I think she said during lockdown that her mum used to work in Tesco šŸ¤”
Yeah I heard that too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.