Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally heard both stories floating around of she didn’t come back or she resigned to go back to college so can’t say for sure

Omg she’s got that dug a balloon 🎈 SERIOUSLY is she fuckin ok 🤨🤨 she must have some amount if money to burn ffs hes a dog hes no gonna say thanks sammi hen a love it ur the best maw ever 🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot she was at college now 🤣 don’t know how though, it’s all she bloody talks about

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can see a wee bit of your profile pic - just incase you’re fb friends 😜

Why are they always on a journey? A journey is getting the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh not sitting on your phone talking shite 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thanks for the heads up. That would have been messy.🙈

Yes, she left for college and had been off since March because of shielding and her youngest.
She was in and out of the shops constantly..shielding my arse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she spoke to my dog the way she speaks to her dog and kids I'd tell her to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her house is a ugly mess instead of buying cheap tat from B&M and wasting money on hideous clothes from Flannels ( they look more like Sports Direct clothes ) she could have moved out her rented house and bought that 4 bed home she showed us months ago (another lie ) that she said she was putting deposit on ..i can honestly say iv never know anyone to lie like her ..she’s not right in the head 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was in and out of the shops constantly..shielding my arse!
Remember when she was flashing her NHS ID to jump the queue in Aldi even though she wasn’t working, therefore has no time pressure. Think she was buying a carpet cleaner or something 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
The time she pulled out a receipt for bath bombs that cost £100 as an error...this girl is 100% pure fanny /ned

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember when she was flashing her NHS ID to jump the queue in Aldi even though she wasn’t working, therefore has no time pressure. Think she was buying a carpet cleaner or something 😂🤣
She filmed herself doing that?! Surely not? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it nearer £200?
I think it was. The receipt was put on one of the threads that was deleted. She then ordered more A day or two later from another insta page 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder the wee ones skin is so bad using that crap every time she has a bath.

Reactions: 5
I think it was. The receipt was put on one of the threads that was deleted. She then ordered more A day or two later from another insta page 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder the wee ones skin is so bad using that crap every time she has a bath.
£170 odds im sure

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate the way she treats her dog. She rants about him not behaving but he only behaves that way because she hasn’t trained him. It makes me sick. If only she realised that the dogs behaviour was a reflection of her but she’s too thick for that. She’d lose at least 10 stories a day if she didn’t have the dog to moan about.

She moaned that the groomer before the most recent cut did a bad job because the hair grind his ears was matted. Dog hair only becomes matted if YOU don’t brush it and take care of it.

The tear stains around the poor dogs eye are awful. It needs to see a vet, there’s clearly an underlying condition that would cause them to be so bad. If only she could direct some of her munchausen’s by proxy toward her dog instead of her kids, some good might actually come of it.

I’m heartbroken every time I see him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Some dog do get tear stains and it’s nothing to do with underline health conditions , it’s just lack of brushing and combing the gunk out there eyes ..his breed usually look lovely and clean and fluffy ...the poor soul looks like hes been scalped ..lazy dog owner

MORNIN!
Alfie obviously thinks the special burfday dug biscuits are rotten

• Haha
She got 95 comments on her grid when she announced the big 10k 😂😂😂😂 speaks volumes eh! I mean what would that woman encourage anyone to do ? Feck all 😂😂 these people are a complete joke 😂😂 good entertainment though for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The time she pulled out a receipt for bath bombs that cost £100 as an error...this girl is 100% pure fanny /ned
Jesus Christ we all hide delivery for our boyfriend but ffs if i spent 100 /170!on bath bombs to literally go down the drain I think he would leave me and say iv officially cracked 😂😂😂😂 i hate that dug tbh she thinks he playing showing his teeth he’s actually showin aggression but shes too stupid to notice wont be that when he bites one of them sore! And my kids has excema really bad i dont let her have bathbombs because her skin just goes on fire ! Her wee girl obviously has bad skin & shes throwin her in a bath with all these highly scented bath bombs its a fkn joke no wonder the weans in agony another moan of hers👀 dugs birthday he sniffed that biscuit n she cut the story aff😂 x

Some dog do get tear stains and it’s nothing to do with underline health conditions , it’s just lack of brushing and combing the gunk out there eyes ..his breed usually look lovely and clean and fluffy ...the poor soul looks like hes been scalped ..lazy dog owner
Yeah my wee shihtzu get tear stains i buy wipes off amazon and regularly flush his wee eyes so they dont get like that and the dogs got a short back n sides🤦🏼‍♀️ coz she dont groom him i bath mine every 2 weeks brush and spray with his Condition spray and he is never matted if the dogs matted its not a groomers fault its hers for not looking after him properly she frys my brain

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.