Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ we all hide delivery for our boyfriend but ffs if i spent 100 /170!on bath bombs to literally go down the drain I think he would leave me and say iv officially cracked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i hate that dug tbh she thinks he playing showing his teeth he’s actually showin aggression but shes too stupid to notice wont be that when he bites one of them sore! And my kids has excema really bad i dont let her have bathbombs because her skin just goes on fire ! Her wee girl obviously has bad skin & shes throwin her in a bath with all these highly scented bath bombs its a fkn joke no wonder the weans in agony another moan of hersπŸ‘€ dugs birthday he sniffed that biscuit n she cut the story affπŸ˜‚ x
That wee dog looks awful now she obviously isn’t taking care of his coat! He is totally scalped because of her not brushing him! No wonder the dog is highly strung !!! The full house is πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That wee dog looks awful now she obviously isn’t taking care of his coat! He is totally scalped because of her not brushing him! No wonder the dog is highly strung !!! The full house is πŸ˜‚
Ano hes got a short back n sides πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looks like hes no ears poor things look at him as a wee fluffy pup when she got him and look at him now it’s terrible shes a lazy bastard

There u go stumpy fingers spent atleast another Β£50 on bath bombs they cbd ones are a tenner each ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ano hes got a short back n sides πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looks like hes no ears poor things look at him as a wee fluffy pup when she got him and look at him now it’s terrible shes a lazy bastard

There u go stumpy fingers spent atleast another Β£50 on bath bombs they cbd ones are a tenner each ffs
Pmsfl those wee fat fingers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know something with the same type of dog and it’s gorgeous with a beautiful coat! She is one lazy fucker ! I know what’s with all these bath bombs a pure waste of money ! She just loves to show off she is buying again! Fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got the general cold, well she doesn’t actually think it’s the cold it’s more sinuses head and throat so it’s as if it’s doost a heid cauld πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s also took the eyelashes off to give her eyeballs a right good scrub πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said it’s been a chaotic weekπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” she has sat on her arse most days!!! I love they way she puts on the wee feel sorry for me voice

• Haha
she wakes up every weekend with the cold🀨🀨 sounds like the Columbian flu to me πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if u know what I mean πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So aye it wiz erm day in eh gym yusterday then am gonny get pure tore inte iss hoose..... So aye blah blah blah πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got the general cold, well she doesn’t actually think it’s the cold it’s more sinuses head and throat so it’s as if it’s doost a heid cauld πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s also took the eyelashes off to give her eyeballs a right good scrub πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Dunno if she’ll be able to gie them a right guid scrub β€˜cause her ayrums ur that sower fae ayrum day in ra gym yissturday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BUT, can I also just say I think she’s trolling us with the over use of BUT, gettin’ tore in & all her fake ailments today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Not that it makes her any less enjoyable to watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Never heard of her but shes a car crash so followed πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
Following too πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Looks like there might be some good fodder there πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll bet Β£170 worth o baff bombs oota Lusssh that she chucks colluge afore Xmas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs absolutely howling !!! Now a sore shoulder too it’s every fucken hour it’s another thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes never ever bleeping happy, always got something to moan about! Her fella must hate living with her greeting face

• Haha
Was that it? All that build up to the dugs burfday and that was it?

Getting tore into the house omfg hen - gie up!

Cleaning with kids? She should change her name to moaning wi a dug πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone see her pal talking about tattle and puttin a petition up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ am fae east end of glesga am wider than anyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckin bunch of neds

Anyone see her pal talking about tattle and puttin a petition up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ am fae east end of glesga am wider than anyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckin bunch of neds
She even pouts this idiot before she realises the camera is on fkn loves her self ano u read here so duck off back to insta with ur perfect pink house dno wit loyalty is fkn clown🀨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else sick to death about hearing her talk about the β€˜motor’. Whether it’s the new wan or the MANUAL courtesy car! I want to set my own car on fire I’m that bored listening to her.

She really has dillusions of grandeur driving her 7 year old automatic Audi!

Gee it a bye hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She in her car driving and talking into her phone making insta vids while the wean is in the back of car. Ffs does not matter that she's hands free concentrate on the fuckin road ya rocket πŸ™„

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.