Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sheโ€™s constantly complaining about how badly behaved the girls are - Iโ€™d be a little shit too if I was constantly itchy, my mum throwing me into glitter bath bomb baths, directly spraying clean jammas with chemicals and smoking me out with all the cleaning chemicals layered on wax melts layered on candles ๐Ÿฅด
Gee they wains a smack on the ass! Oops cant smack kids now.

Badaboom

VIP Member
I think you might need 10k for a thread about you.
Yeah they need to be making money from insta, like being a brand rep etc and need to have 10k as far as I know. Having 10k on its own is not enough because anyone can buy followers, so they also need to be a brand reps or be doing ads . There have been a few threads on Sammi before she hit 10k and they were all deleted

Mrssmithys

Iโ€™ve literally heard both stories floating around of she didnโ€™t come back or she resigned to go back to college so canโ€™t say for sure

The last time she found out people had been talking about her on here she went all quiet and came back saying things around here are going to change but nothing did.

she thinks people are jealous of her but it is actually not true she is a jumped up ned who thinks she is famous cause she has a few Instagram followers. Remember that night she was in a kebab shop shouting letโ€™s make this place insta famous
Needs in a kebab shop! With their phones out. ... cringe and I never seen it.

Neds in a kebab shop! With their phones out. ... cringe and I never seen it.