Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy days now we have a thread on this yin . Not a day goes by thatโ€™s she doesnโ€™t spend money on absolute shite !!! Surely her Mum couldnโ€™t have left her that much & if she did then the majority must be gone by now the way she spends !!!

Reactions: 6
This lassie is driving a motor sheโ€™s admitted she canโ€™t work while recording stories. Give me strength. How is this a future nurse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See sheโ€™s still trying to get Hinch to notice her. Sheโ€™s no gonnae shag you sammi, nor is she going to become pals with you and get your followers up. One thing they do have in common though is their shared love of bots ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See sheโ€™s still trying to get Hinch to notice her. Sheโ€™s no gonnae shag you sammi, nor is she going to become pals with you and get your followers up. One thing they do have in common though is their shared love of bots ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป
Her desperation for Hinch to notice her is embarrassing..imagine going away to Springburn to get the Hinch limited edition stuff cos they didnโ€™t have it in her local one ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She in her car driving and talking into her phone making insta vids while the wean is in the back of car. Ffs does not matter that she's hands free concentrate on the fuckin road ya rocket ๐Ÿ™„
I thought the exact same I actually felt a bit nervous just watching her ...of all the irresponsible things sheโ€™s done this is up there ,ahhhhh Iโ€™m raging at this ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
First time poster - long time lurker and laugher on the Mario threads! I have been waiting for her to reach 10k for so long I canโ€™t not post. Her voice hurts my very soul but I cannot stop watching her...

So.

Aaaaaah-reeeeeโ€”aaaaa!
The bath bombs!
The illnesses!
That poor mutt!
Bryyyyyyyyyyyyan!

So.

She has zero volume control - either screeching into the camera at the top of her lungs or whispering (why?!)

So.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think that she loves the fact that thereโ€™s a thread about her? Why do you think she was so desperate to โ€˜hut 10kโ€™
She thinks sheโ€™s big time now and in the same league as Mario etc. Sorry Sammi but your thread will never be bespoke or boujie like yon Marioโ€™s. Heโ€™s a twit but heโ€™s our twit. We just dinnae like you ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think that she loves the fact that thereโ€™s a thread about her? Why do you think she was so desperate to โ€˜hut 10kโ€™
She thinks sheโ€™s big time now and in the same league as Mario etc. Sorry Sammi but your thread will never be bespoke or boujie like yon Marioโ€™s. Heโ€™s a twit but heโ€™s our twit. We just dinnae like you ๐Ÿ˜˜
Yeah hes just a bit of a tit, I dont feel any anger towards him he makes me laugh
Miss piggy on the other hand I bleeping hate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster - long time lurker and laugher on the Mario threads! I have been waiting for her to reach 10k for so long I canโ€™t not post. Her voice hurts my very soul but I cannot stop watching her...

So.
****Sho

Aaaaaah-reeeeeโ€”aaaaa!
The bath bombs!
The illnesses!
That poor mutt!
Bryyyyyyyyyyyyan!

So.

She has zero volume control - either screeching into the camera at the top of her lungs or whispering (why?!)

So.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.