Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
See for all the Money she pisses away for lip filler and Botox she gets I wish she’d get the tear trough one to fill in they eye bags cos they are shocking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dollylollipop

See she’s still trying to get Hinch to notice her. She’s no gonnae shag you sammi, nor is she going to become pals with you and get your followers up. One thing they do have in common though is their shared love of bots 🥰🖕🏻
Her desperation for Hinch to notice her is embarrassing..imagine going away to Springburn to get the Hinch limited edition stuff cos they didn’t have it in her local one 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10

WookieCookie

She in her car driving and talking into her phone making insta vids while the wean is in the back of car. Ffs does not matter that she's hands free concentrate on the fuckin road ya rocket 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
This is the third thread that I have been on for Sammi so hope this lasts unlike the others 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I wish she would walk her bloody dog, she doesn’t deserve that dog. I think it is bored. It’s young and has too much energy to just be let out in her tiny garden. She lives close to a big park, there is no excuse. Unless it gets walked and we don’t see it but I am sure if it was it wouldn’t be jumping around all the time.

Goldieoldie

The last time she found out people had been talking about her on here she went all quiet and came back saying things around here are going to change but nothing did.

she thinks people are jealous of her but it is actually not true she is a jumped up ned who thinks she is famous cause she has a few Instagram followers. Remember that night she was in a kebab shop shouting let’s make this place insta famous

• Haha

leanfdh

Mornin troops (I know it's the afternoon)
Oor day huz cum. Cannae believe it. Ahm so overwhelmed. Fank yo

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over fuck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta 🙄 absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.
Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. It’s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isn’t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

ohwell123

A think marions harmless he actually makes me laugh especially when he was on a rant said sit down take a seat a was howlin 😂😂😂😂 but she infuriates me !!! And her stupid pal barbie pink gaff 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Stormi

Jesus Christ we all hide delivery for our boyfriend but ffs if i spent 100 /170!on bath bombs to literally go down the drain I think he would leave me and say iv officially cracked 😂😂😂😂 i hate that dug tbh she thinks he playing showing his teeth he’s actually showin aggression but shes too stupid to notice wont be that when he bites one of them sore! And my kids has excema really bad i dont let her have bathbombs because her skin just goes on fire ! Her wee girl obviously has bad skin & shes throwin her in a bath with all these highly scented bath bombs its a fkn joke no wonder the weans in agony another moan of hers👀 dugs birthday he sniffed that biscuit n she cut the story aff😂 x
That wee dog looks awful now she obviously isn’t taking care of his coat! He is totally scalped because of her not brushing him! No wonder the dog is highly strung !!! The full house is 😂

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Her house is a ugly mess instead of buying cheap tat from B&M and wasting money on hideous clothes from Flannels ( they look more like Sports Direct clothes ) she could have moved out her rented house and bought that 4 bed home she showed us months ago (another lie ) that she said she was putting deposit on ..i can honestly say iv never know anyone to lie like her ..she’s not right in the head 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Howling at the fact she is thanking her friends and she tags Mrs Hinch 😂😂 someone has to show her the meaning of friendship xx

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Now that I’ve caught up oan this thread I’ll dooat park ma arse next to Alfie and enjoy the ride, sssssooo aye.

I called her out as being a racist during the BLM protests and she blocked me. Lucky for her i already had another 2 account set up from when oor Marion blocked me.

• Haha

Emma3663

Sorry to jump in, but glamis, seen a few people saying they can’t wait until she hits 10k for her own thread, have I missed a rule/new rule? Cos I need a full thread on this fucker I’m bubbling over 😂

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a fuck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian

• Haha
A think marions harmless he actually makes me laugh especially when he was on a rant said sit down take a seat a was howlin 😂😂😂😂 but she infuriates me !!! And her stupid pal barbie pink gaff 👀
Agree, Mario is harmless. I have a wee soft spot for him and his dramatic bespoke boujee ways💎😂. Sammy on the other hand, she’s just no likeable at all and I have no idea what her purpose is on insta because she’s certainly no a cleaning account.

• Haha