Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, buzzing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aye she winds him up, it’s dangerous and cruel. I feel so so sorry for him. It’ll be the same as the car situ if he proper snaps at one of them and bites them, she’ll greet about it when she’s 100% to blame. Creates her own storms then cries when it rains. That’s oor Sammi πŸ‘πŸ½

Ps howling at your DP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks πŸ˜‚ I think it shows what our Mario thinks he would look like after a bespoke lip filler journey.

I can’t get over the fact her insurance paid out when Sammi and Brian looked at a very flooded road that looked like a river and still drove through it?! 🀯 How on earth did she manage that.

Said this the other day !! The way that dog was growing and snapping at her she thought it was funny imagine that was her wean and it bit her !! Have u saw her 10k post she thanks all her pals and when going down the list i thought
bleep
bleep
bleepπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’ve not treated myself to her stories yet! Was fed up after her jizzing over the β€˜new motor’ yesterday πŸ₯±

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is going to be my favorite thread as she just gives us so much entertainment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

can’t believe she has tagged hinch as a online friend. I don’t know if I think it is so funny or so sad as she clearly has no friends xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we fuckin go with her mutts party shite🀣🀣🀣🀣 her thats no having a perty coz were oan lockdoon so aye ..

I tit you not, the meat head had actual pics of them in her house hahaha 🀣
Fuckin hell she is crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ canny listen to marion for more than a minute never mind havin a pic of his big shiny face in ma house😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 she is NUTS

Reactions: 2
Here we fuckin go with her mutts party shite🀣🀣🀣🀣 her thats no having a perty coz were oan lockdoon so aye ..

Fuckin hell she is crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ canny listen to marion for more than a minute never mind havin a pic of his big shiny face in ma house😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 she is NUTS
We are having a social gathering but no we ain't cus of lockdown.. which one is it

Reactions: 3
Poor dug, no wonder he's always trying to bite her
Id bite her anaw if a was her dugπŸ˜‚ she annoys him constantly even when she was slebbering about how her 10k live is gonna be amazing 🀨 She wound him up wont be that if her wean or briannnnn gets bit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
β€˜Cannae believe ahv hut 10k’

Shes been banging on about it for weeks and had her giveaway up for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's collected the dugs cakes..
You can see a wee bit of your profile pic - just incase you’re fb friends 😜

Why are they always on a journey? A journey is getting the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh not sitting on your phone talking shite πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi long time lurker but I need to vent She actually rattles my cage, way she speaks to her kids is disgusting, the fact she was a homecarer as well don’t even start me on that gives us a bad name sitting on insta talking about people from her job !

Reactions: 13
Andrea and the exploding zoflo πŸ˜‚ there’s a thread title
Probably makes me a troll cus i laughed so hard

Hi long time lurker but I need to vent She actually rattles my cage, way she speaks to her kids is disgusting, the fact she was a homecarer as well don’t even start me on that gives us a bad name sitting on insta talking about people from her job !
She was a home carer? Poor people

Reactions: 4
Yes, she left for college and had been off since March because of shielding and her youngest.

Reactions: 1
Shielding has ended in Scotland though so she must have lost her job if she’s not went back?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.