Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrssmithys

Hi long time lurker but I need to vent She actually rattles my cage, way she speaks to her kids is disgusting, the fact she was a homecarer as well don’t even start me on that gives us a bad name sitting on insta talking about people from her job !

Reactions: 13

Soyeahermyeah

So shes obviously reading here.. hey miss piggy pack up being a fucking hypochondriac, get a job, stop swearing at the brats and clean your dugs fucking eyes

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Anyone else sick to death about hearing her talk about the ‘motor’. Whether it’s the new wan or the MANUAL courtesy car! I want to set my own car on fire I’m that bored listening to her.

She really has dillusions of grandeur driving her 7 year old automatic Audi!

Gee it a bye hen.

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Why is she so intent on showing off about the fact that she’s bought so much for her weans birthday? Listing everything she’s got and saying “was only £200” about something she bought for her as if ‘£200 is nothing’

Does she think it makes her look rich? It’s comes across as attention seeking to be honest.
She’s deffo the type to pile the weans Christmas presents in a big pile on the sofa and posting it to Facebook giving it “Santas been”
You just know the type.

Reactions: 12

Dollylollipop

She’s got the general cold, well she doesn’t actually think it’s the cold it’s more sinuses head and throat so it’s as if it’s doost a heid cauld 😂😂😂 she’s also took the eyelashes off to give her eyeballs a right good scrub 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over fuck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta 🙄 absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.

BananaClub

Chatty Member
In her 10k speech ..I mean post she thanks all the friends she’s made on ig ...why the f*ck thanks Mrs Hinch she doesn’t even know she exists ....so aye

• Haha

blocknroll

I hate the way she treats her dog. She rants about him not behaving but he only behaves that way because she hasn’t trained him. It makes me sick. If only she realised that the dogs behaviour was a reflection of her but she’s too thick for that. She’d lose at least 10 stories a day if she didn’t have the dog to moan about.

She moaned that the groomer before the most recent cut did a bad job because the hair grind his ears was matted. Dog hair only becomes matted if YOU don’t brush it and take care of it.

The tear stains around the poor dogs eye are awful. It needs to see a vet, there’s clearly an underlying condition that would cause them to be so bad. If only she could direct some of her munchausen’s by proxy toward her dog instead of her kids, some good might actually come of it.

I’m heartbroken every time I see him.

• Sad

DilysMcGillis

See for all the Money she pisses away for lip filler and Botox she gets I wish she’d get the tear trough one to fill in they eye bags cos they are shocking 🤣
She described them rather aptly herself one day as “dug’s baws” 😂 It was a beautiful moment.

• Haha

Gmac92

Spills the tea ☕ 😂😂😂 is she really that much of a arsehole and moaner in ln real life😂😂😂😂 and a think her bfs a dealer dno why just a feeling she seems the type😂👏🏻
Shes an even bigger arsehole, youve been to tenerife shes been to elevenerife. She isnt what she makes out, if she would just act like a normal lassie, cut back on the swearing and realise no one likes a bragger i think she would be liked
Not known her to have many pals.
Have never heard of her man being a dealer but i used to think he seemed a nice guy but as time goes on i feel he is just the same as her and loves the bragging and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Where the fuck do they get all that cash though?! 🤔 The amount she spends on absolute shite is unreal 🤔
Her mum died last year and she got insurance payout she was going to buy a 4 bed detached house ,but seem like she has squandered it all on shite ...so aye ..can’t wait to see how she celebrates 10k she did say it was going to be different cos she does want to do the same as everyone else ...bit of a kick in the nuts for her fake friends who have already reached it and did the same as everyone else ...she really does think she’s something...aye a pure wee Ned 😂😂😂

• Haha

WookieCookie

So aye it wiz erm day in eh gym yusterday then am gonny get pure tore inte iss hoose..... So aye blah blah blah 😂

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
The time she pulled out a receipt for bath bombs that cost £100 as an error...this girl is 100% pure fanny /ned

• Haha
  • Wow

DilysMcGillis

She’s got the general cold, well she doesn’t actually think it’s the cold it’s more sinuses head and throat so it’s as if it’s doost a heid cauld 😂😂😂 she’s also took the eyelashes off to give her eyeballs a right good scrub 🤦‍♀️
Dunno if she’ll be able to gie them a right guid scrub ‘cause her ayrums ur that sower fae ayrum day in ra gym yissturday 😂😂😂 BUT, can I also just say I think she’s trolling us with the over use of BUT, gettin’ tore in & all her fake ailments today 😂😂😂 Not that it makes her any less enjoyable to watch 😂😂😂

Never heard of her but shes a car crash so followed 😂👏🏻
Following too 👀👀👀 Looks like there might be some good fodder there 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Why do all these Glaswegian home accounts make out like they have the busiest, most hectic lives known to man when they actually just do the same mundane shit we all do?
Drop the kids off at dancing.
Do a food shop.
Walk the dog.
Do a bit of cleaning.
“Oh ma Gowd am sho knackered, it’s jast bin nowan stop tha day”. Oh has it hen? Well thank fuck you managed to somehow find half an hour spare to come on Instagram and tell us all about it 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

ohwell123

Yaaaassss! The day has finally come 👏🏻 Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Absolutely screamin here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 u have her to a T a even read that in her stupid voice😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha