Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know where she gets her money from as well. She’ll definitely be claiming single parent so there’s that and Brian’s wage but someone said her mum left her money? I’m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldn’t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didn’t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well
Im sure she said her mum worked for tesco. Xx

Reactions: 2
I shuddered when she said about speaking to Alfie’s breeders about getting another one. She can’t even look after him right! That wee soul doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going at times the way she shouts at and treats him. But aye, throw him a 1st birthday party. I’m sure throwing a party hat on him will show everyone on the gram that she’s a top dog maw!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I shuddered when she said about speaking to Alfie’s breeders about getting another one. She can’t even look after him right! That wee soul doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going at times the way she shouts at and treats him. But aye, throw him a 1st birthday party. I’m sure throwing a party hat on him will show everyone on the gram that she’s a top dog maw!
Hooray for this thread! 😆
Really hope she doesn’t get another dog as poor Alfie isn’t trained and is shouted at constantly. Did you see her the other day encouraging him to growl and snap at her? Stupid anyway but even more stupid when she has young children

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Really hope she doesn’t get another dog as poor Alfie isn’t trained and is shouted at constantly. Did you see her the other day encouraging him to growl and snap at her? Stupid anyway but even more stupid when she has young children
Said this the other day !! The way that dog was growing and snapping at her she thought it was funny imagine that was her wean and it bit her !! Have u saw her 10k post she thanks all her pals and when going down the list i thought
bleep
bleep
bleep😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the third thread that I have been on for Sammi so hope this lasts unlike the others 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I wish she would walk her bloody dog, she doesn’t deserve that dog. I think it is bored. It’s young and has too much energy to just be let out in her tiny garden. She lives close to a big park, there is no excuse. Unless it gets walked and we don’t see it but I am sure if it was it wouldn’t be jumping around all the time.

Reactions: 10
Said this the other day !! The way that dog was growing and snapping at her she thought it was funny imagine that was her wean and it bit her !! Have u saw her 10k post she thanks all her pals and when going down the list i thought
bleep
bleep
bleep😂😂😂😂😂
Big mama doesn’t bother me as much as the rest although I wish she’d encourage her boy to eat better and lose weight..but as for the rest 🤢

Where the duck do they get all that cash though?! 🤔 The amount she spends on absolute shite is unreal 🤔
Her mum died last year and she got insurance payout she was going to buy a 4 bed detached house ,but seem like she has squandered it all on shite ...so aye ..can’t wait to see how she celebrates 10k she did say it was going to be different cos she does want to do the same as everyone else ...bit of a kick in the nuts for her fake friends who have already reached it and did the same as everyone else ...she really does think she’s something...aye a pure wee Ned 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, buzzing 😂😂😂

Aye she winds him up, it’s dangerous and cruel. I feel so so sorry for him. It’ll be the same as the car situ if he proper snaps at one of them and bites them, she’ll greet about it when she’s 100% to blame. Creates her own storms then cries when it rains. That’s oor Sammi 👍🏽

Ps howling at your DP 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her mum died last year and she got insurance payout she was going to buy a 4 bed detached house ,but seem like she has squandered it all on shite ...so aye ..can’t wait to see how she celebrates 10k she did say it was going to be different cos she does want to do the same as everyone else ...bit of a kick in the nuts for her fake friends who have already reached it and did the same as everyone else ...she really does think she’s something...aye a pure wee Ned 😂😂😂
Probably all those bath bombs. Money down the drain.... literally

• Haha
In her 10k speech ..I mean post she thanks all the friends she’s made on ig ...why the f*ck thanks Mrs Hinch she doesn’t even know she exists ....so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling at the fact she is thanking her friends and she tags Mrs Hinch 😂😂 someone has to show her the meaning of friendship xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here, the attention she craves is shocking...how come though she’s got nearly 15k followers?
She kisses the arse of grinch and mario probably brought some followers too..she got sacked from jer job for slagging them off on insta 😄 🤣 😂

Her*

She kisses the arse of grinch and mario probably brought some followers too..she got sacked from jer job for slagging them off on insta 😄 🤣 😂

Her*
It’s actually quite scary just how much she idolises Hinch 😳 I know she did then blamed them for affecting her mental health

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s actually quite scary just how much she idolises Hinch 😳 I know she did then blamed them for affecting her mental health
She has a picture of mario in a frame in her house.. she is so so strange.. she should blame herself, if she weren't kn there slagging them off she wouldn't have got sacked..
She looks like a bleeping potatoe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has a picture of mario in a frame in her house.. she is so so strange.. she should blame herself, if she weren't kn there slagging them off she wouldn't have got sacked..
She looks like a bleeping potatoe
Nooooo 😂😂 I knew she had pics of Hinch but not Mazda 🤦‍♀️ what is wrong with these clowns

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.