Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s made my Friday that she’s got her own thread!!!

Can’t wait to get β€œtore in”.

So...aye....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg what a way to start the weekend! This is just fantastic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think this will be the best thread on here! She will be organising her balloons for the special occasion!!!! So aye!!! Brian might get a treat to his nuts the night too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally πŸ™ŒπŸ» Been waiting sooooo long for thisπŸŽ‰

Looking forward to the emotional acceptance speech at some point today πŸ˜‚....so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spills the tea β˜• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is she really that much of a hole and moaner in ln real lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and a think her bfs a dealer dno why just a feeling she seems the typeπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
Shes an even bigger hole, youve been to tenerife shes been to elevenerife. She isnt what she makes out, if she would just act like a normal lassie, cut back on the swearing and realise no one likes a bragger i think she would be liked
Not known her to have many pals.
Have never heard of her man being a dealer but i used to think he seemed a nice guy but as time goes on i feel he is just the same as her and loves the bragging and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaaaassss! The day has finally come πŸ‘πŸ» Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Shes an even bigger hole, youve been to tenerife shes been to elevenerife. She isnt what she makes out, if she would just act like a normal lassie, cut back on the swearing and realise no one likes a bragger i think she would be liked
Not known her to have many pals.
Have never heard of her man being a dealer but i used to think he seemed a nice guy but as time goes on i feel he is just the same as her and loves the bragging and attention.
I said that my first ever comment on tattle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚that shes the type uv been to tenerife shes Elevenrife he seems alot quieter than her x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yaaaassss! The day has finally come πŸ‘πŸ» Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Wee stumpy fingers....🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This has made my day wee sammi getting 10k. This will be my new favourite thread after Cleaning with Marion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.