Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Pretend job, 10k hob, MLM boss is on the rob.

Sorry Georgia, used to like your stories but the hard selling and undeclared ads is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lh01

I feel like Georgia could end up being single handedly responsible for a Covid breakout on Scilly and as awful as it sounds, I’m here for it. She’s been so blasé throughout the whole of this pandemic on her precious little island. She hasn’t a clue!
I'm still fuming about when the country went into lockdown at Christmas and THAT DAY she filmed herself and her sister with all the kids at her Mum's house before announcing 'we're in a bubble as we work together' no Georgie Peorge it's doesn't WORK LIKE THAT.

God, she just reeks of someone who has never had anything bad happen to them their entire life. The entitlement and sheer lack of regard and awareness for others is just outstanding.

Reactions: 19

spongey

VIP Member
Douche bags and T#@$ what a delightful woman!!!!
Feels sorry for people who have nothing better to do than go on tattle, yet literally misses out on social events because she needs to hoover or clean out a shower. Okay then.

Reactions: 16

spongey

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit mop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lh01

Something that irks me about her idilic Scilly is that there are literally no educational opportunities be young the age of 16. I could not imagine sending my sixteen year old to boarding school or to some sheltered accommodation just so I could live at the beach. I would move to mainland cornwall in a heartbeat so that my kids could stay with me during their childhood. No amount of twatty sand or ducks compare to that. *said as someone who likes their kids*

Anyone else follow? I really liked her when I first started following her but she’s getting to be unbearable. Definitely has issues, who hoovers and mops their floors 4 or 5 times a day! Can’t stand the way she screeches at her son and the way she moans about the family showering! Also not digging the fact that she’s now turning in to a selling page with the body shop stuff.
Loved her at first. She made me WANT to go to Scilly.

What really gets to me is how she makes her kids feel. I grew up feeling really unwanted at home/like a burden and I can’t abide people that do it to their kids. She drops in my estimations 1000% each time she calls her little boy dribble dick. The sheer lack of respect for her young son who is at such a difficult age anyway is astounding.

Reactions: 15

spongey

VIP Member
My friends a bodyshop rep & yes she gets 25% commision on most things (except gift sets etc). Plus as a senior area manager she’ll get some cracking bonuses on her own sales & her teams.

she’s just put on how yes it’s now available online & in store. But you get to support someone.

I do buy through my rep because I want to support her butGeorgia doesn’t even make it out like she’s advertising stuff. And I’d rather shop through smaller reps that actually appreciate the business. Not someone that can spend a grand on artwork & not think anything of it
I totally get buying from your rep to support them, and I would too if I knew one, but why would anyone buy from some random person on Instagram who never even appears to be grateful? She regularly posts about missing messages and saying "just message me again." That's right, Georgia, make your customers do the work.

Same with people who send her huge boxes of things, it must cost a fortune. I know people can spend their own money how they please but it makes me so angry how she just expects things to be sent to her and peope fall for it. Then she just says a quick thanks like it's nothing.

Reactions: 14

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Erm, how did I not know this woman had a thread???! She’s been annoying the shit out of me for bloody ages 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve found my people! I’ll have to read back the previous posts but I’m pissing myself at her little rant today, she’s pathetic. Obviously doesn’t understand what a troll is, and reads here on the sly just like the rest of them.

Shelps

Imagine her doing your bridal make up and knowing that she is rushing because she has to do a lap of the island/go swimming/go to work/hoover/mop the kitchen floor ….

• Haha
I feel like Georgia could end up being single handedly responsible for a Covid breakout on Scilly and as awful as it sounds, I’m here for it. She’s been so blasé throughout the whole of this pandemic on her precious little island. She hasn’t a clue!

Reactions: 13
So tattie got Mail. Tattie wanted to read the card & show appreciation. #grabbyGeorigia was only interested in what was delivered.
Enough said about what she thinks when people send her stuff.

eurgh, vile woman

spongey

VIP Member
I don't think Ann's mentally challenged, just quirky and doesn't take herself too seriously. She doesn't take any of Georgia's crap too which is good, just let's her screech at her. She definitely plays up to the camera though, they both do.

I don’t know why she’s acting all surprised that people will report her for not being honest and following the rules. She also needs to stop throwing her ‘naivety’ in there too because this is not the first time this has happened. She’s an absolutely bitter, vile old woman who needs to get over herself.
ps, I’m proud to be a tattle twat 👍🏻

Tamij

VIP Member
I really don’t think a few streamers on a bike is conclusive evidence that Ann’s mentally challenged. As @spongey says above, she’s a bit quirky and a laid back. She gives as good as she gets where Georgia is concerned. I think if she were challenged, she’d hardly be able to own and run a successful cafe business (with very good reviews).
Ann has recently lost her husband too I believe, so while I think Georgia acts shitty sometimes, I’d say their friendship is pretty genuine and two way.

• Heart
E2DED036-745F-4E53-BC4A-0E86A9092878.png

She really needs to seek some help for all of these issues she’s got. She needs to realise how privileged she is living on a small island, working 5 minutes a day and being able to drop a couple of grand on some paintings just like that! Not to mention the 10 grand oven she’s just had installed in her new fucking kitchen!

Reactions: 12

spongey

VIP Member
She's so entitled it's unbelievable. Covid obviously hasn't impacted her or her family at all.

If the worst thing Covid has caused to happen in her life is her son's school trip being cancelled, then she is so unbelievably fortunate and she should really appreciate that 😩

Wow, actually complaining about what Adam, a grown man, had decided to eat for lunch! ‘I didn’t want him to have pizza for lunch’. Well tough fucking luck lady, he can eat whatever he wants to in his own home!
Moaning that they want to watch football, yeah so what if it’s nice outside. If they want to watch football then let them, that’s up to them.
She’s just getting worse and worse and I can see her having a full on mental breakdown in the not too distant future if she doesn’t get some sort of help. Honestly her stories today are just absolutely off the scale. I’d also say the reason why they haven’t tidied up is because even if they do you only moan at them and say you have to do it again because it’s not up to your standards. Get a grip and get some help before it’s too late.