Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one actually worries me. At first I thought she was just one of those who runs on nervous energy and can't sit still but now I think its so much more than that - the family can't even live in their own house without her hyperventilating about it, that's not normal and it's not healthy. It certainly seems to me there is much more going on, she's actually frantic. How can anyone live like that?

Reactions: 4
Well she did a tit job of documenting the release of the ducks. After all that time, she couldn’t show them being released from the box on to the beach!

Reactions: 1
Well she did a tit job of documenting the release of the ducks. After all that time, she couldn’t show them being released from the box on to the beach!
yes! I feel cheated. Been extremely quiet about her kidnapped ducks all week which was very strange considering how consistently repetitive she is about everything then when she finally frees them we glimpse a box and then they are out at sea!!! I smell a rat, something not right there

Reactions: 4
Clearly encouraging her dog to hump that bed again so she could film it.
Her hubby on the story was clearly goading her

• Sick
Reactions: 2
yes! I feel cheated. Been extremely quiet about her kidnapped ducks all week which was very strange considering how consistently repetitive she is about everything then when she finally frees them we glimpse a box and then they are out at sea!!! I smell a rat, something not right there
I've just caught up and saw them getting released from the box 🤔 was this not on her stories earlier?

Those singing and dancing stories made me cringe. If she was my mum I’d be so embarrassed 😬

I genuinely think she needs help, she’s getting worse as the days go on

Reactions: 1
Does she think by tagging Apple in her stories they are gonna get her a plug shipped to the island ASAP! No you bleeping beg they won’t because 1 you are about a year too late to be moaning that apple don’t do plugs anymore and 2 not everyone wants to send you stuff because you live on a island!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can afford £1000 in artwork but is pissed off about buying a £19 charger - I bet that was the real call to sky and nothing to do with the sim card!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just reported her near enough constant BS ads to the asa. She’s clearly been reported quite a few times & they have apparently spoken to her before. But she’s never said anything, which does surprise me. I thought she’d leap to defend herself.
Also. Her mate Anne. Is she all there?
Her BS ads annoy the hell out of me 😡 Does she not have a BS page, I'm sure I've heard her mention it. If so, why is she doing it all on this page 😡

Her BS ads annoy the hell out of me 😡 Does she not have a BS page, I'm sure I've heard her mention it. If so, why is she doing it all on this page 😡
I’ve reported her AGAIN for what seems to be the 6th or 7th time.
And if I get a snotty email back from the ASA, I will be opening some dialogue of my own with them.

Reactions: 8
I’ve reported her AGAIN for what seems to be the 6th or 7th time.
And if I get a snotty email back from the ASA, I will be opening some dialogue of my own with them.
I've reported her loads of times. I can't understand why it takes so long for them to take action. I mean I know there's loads of these instahuns but if someone is getting multiple reports then there's git to be something in it.

So she’s had an email from the ASA telling her to declare her Body Shop posts as an ad and someone from Body Shop says she doesn’t have to so she won’t bother.
🤔

Well I think I'd rather believe the ASA on their rules! If you're 'secondary' advertising then you need to mark it. I reckon this is what's she's doing. She doesn't own the Body Shop, it's not her business even though she seems to think it is! So, in your own words Georgia, #doone!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s acting all surprised that people will report her for not being honest and following the rules. She also needs to stop throwing her ‘naivety’ in there too because this is not the first time this has happened. She’s an absolutely bitter, vile old woman who needs to get over herself.
ps, I’m proud to be a tattle twit 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.