Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

obviously....

VIP Member
Not allowed? Ha! What’re they going to do if you report it again then? Come and slap your legs?
I won’t stop. In fact, I might do it all the fucking more.
They basically told me to reign in my behaviour

Just in a very stuck up arsey way.

You'll all have to do the reporting of any breaches for me as I am not bothering anymore.

On another note, has she showered yet?

obviously....

VIP Member
She would rather hoover and make a point of being loud , while her son is trying to do his homework. Even went as far as making a sarcastic comment about it

Holly1977

Chatty Member
I was a bit taken aback when I read that Ruby was in Chicago. The musical that is so not for children as it's about murder and seductive dancing (still one of my favourite musicals! 😉). Maybe I'm wrong and it's actually a children's version? 😬
Also can’t understand how she is able to go to a school show? We aren’t even allowed to go and watch sports day - outside, we are in a rural bit of Norfolk with no Covid hotspot .

Tamij

VIP Member
So she’s had an email from the ASA telling her to declare her Body Shop posts as an ad and someone from Body Shop says she doesn’t have to so she won’t bother.
🤔

WitsEnd

Being Disabled does not equal a bad life!
I know that. I meant that she would not be able to do all the stupid things she does so easily. The things that are important to her now will mean nothing if she ever became disabled. I speak from experience.

So she gets a phone call about the 34 boxes being delivered.... clearly from one of her staff members and in Georgia's words that many is "uncopable".

Edit : as I just watched further stories. She empties her boxes only to then piss off back home to hang her washing and get in the sea.
She has no clue. Imagine if she had to actually do a full day's work
My mother worked three jobs at some points in her life and cleaned on her days off. If she’d been late to work because she had to dust her banisters, she would have been fired. This is privilege in a nutshell. I guess she doesn’t even check her stock for quality before putting it on her shelves.

Like you said, she doesn’t even clean properly. It’s just a ritual. How can you clean a floor with a sponge and spray? How much build up of product is on those floors? She never cleans the upstairs cloths. It’s gross.
And, yes, it is infuriating when she uses two wipes. She gets to live in ‘paradise’ whilst those cloths are going to shoved into the earth and stay there longer than her life span because she couldn’t be bothered to use a cloth for the third floor mop of the day!

She looks very young looking body wise. I don’t know why she needs to tell us about her waxing habits and jump around with her flange out. 🤢

Last edited: