Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.
ASA rulings, she gives no fucks. All she cares about is feeding the ducks!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
0DD0EFA0-C67A-46AE-9B49-BBA4501E9845.png

why Georgia? Because scilly is the only nice place.

there’s lots of other nice places, and loads of cities have beautiful parks within them. Don’t flatter yourself

I reckon she cleans so much out of guilt.
My guess is she knows she’s got problems with not having the best relationship with the kids, Adams clearly the fun dad.
So she cleans loads to focus on the fact that she’s doing things for her family- because she does “everything” for them.
Instead of actually trying to work on making memories, building stronger relationships. Just carry on hiding behind cleaning

Reactions: 12

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I find it ironic that when a large insta account is found to be misleading their followers such as she did with the body shop offer, that they love to shift the blame over here instead! I wasn't rude in my post I was genuinely miffed that she was misleading in her sales pitch.

I'd actually happily message her with my comments and be interested for her to tell me excuse for lying but I've not got time....am off for a swim and then a bike ride 🤣🤣 actually I've had a lovely day gardening all day and then spending time with my son as I love having him at home 😍

She doesn't like to be caught out does she!!

Reactions: 11

Mimi11

Is there more hours in the day on the IOS ???? How does she fit in downloading dozens upon Dozens of stories on IS aswell as her non stop weird behaviour !?!🥱🥱.... and just for the record I visited the IOS once via helicopter as a birthday treat !!! It pissed down with rain all day ..... the locals were so fucking rude and would not serve us in the cafe/pub and then the helicopter back to the mainland was cancelled and we had to endure a ferry crossing in weather from hell and I was violently ill all the way home !!!🤮🤮🤮 Happy Birthday to me !!! 🥳🥳😂ps I vote for Jowan as the most annoying IS child ever !!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

spongey

VIP Member
Just saw the rant, it hasn't changed my mind about being here. She just seems annoyed that not everyone is falling for it. Sorry that we see right through it. You are a cleaning account, stop trying to flog us Body Shop stuff that we can buy in the shops or online anyway.

And supporting a small business? Why don't you tell yourself that whilst enjoying a nice meal that you've cooked in your 10K oven and staring at your expensive artwork?

I'm still chuckling that she didn't reference tattle in relation to a vague body shop post, it was "for anyone on tattle moaning about VANILLA PUMPKIN."

Swiftly followed by "I never even look at tattle." How does that work? Or are you conning us again?

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I don’t care how safe Scilly is, I still don’t think it’s a great idea to broadcast to thousands of people that the house is empty for two days and windows left open. Typical Instagrammer and their over sharing.

Oh my god, her stories this afternoon about the visitors. She is beyond vile, her attitude absolutely stinks! When she said they were in the shop and that she was going to go down and make them feel more awkward. She wants to remember it’s visitors that keep her shop going as she so likes to keep telling us last year when there were barely any visitors to the island because of covid! Awful, awful woman!

The amount of dust on top of that unit 😷 Just goes to show her “ocd” is all about routine & surface cleaning instead of in-depth cleaning like she tries to make out

• Sad
She’s unhinged and needs help. Ruby will be itching to get back to school!
wish I had a job where I could just fuck off out every 5 minutes! She hasn’t a clue how people in the real world live in her little ‘Island’ bubble!
The way she went on over Tattie walking in in her shoes last night was just bizarre. It’s obvious Tattie does it to wind her up and Georgia is like a child screeching at her. If she just ignored her she wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: 10

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
I am SO glad I found this thread! I initially found her quite funny, and I enjoyed watching her stories about island life, but my GOD she's really ramped up the twat factor.

Re: the lack of showering, I noticed how she seems to give her shower a full clean after each person uses it. I understand maybe giving it a quick rinse (or asking your perfectly capable family to do so) but a full scrub? She clearly has an issue with cleaning, with all the hoovering and mopping, so I'm guessing she doesn't shower because she doesn't want to dirty the bathroom.

Also, a really random, nit picking thing, but the stories about the Twirl yesterday, when she made that slobbering, slurping noise about eating them... :sick:

obviously....

VIP Member
She eats her snots basically. Oh and has admitted when her kids were little , she sucked the snot out their noses 🤢🤢🤢

Also she said he doesn't need a father's day and that they should have another mother's day...

Okay, so who went with the son to watch him play tennis competition? Who spends time with the son, relaxing watching TV etc?
He goes to work everyday while you piss about cleaning 100 times a day, and doing hardly eland work at your shop. When you are there you're boxing your body shop shit up.

Attachments

• Sick

Foreverfalcons

Yeah sure you’ve not read here Georgia 😂
I think the lady doth protest too much 😆. Doesn't read anything on here but addresses the issue that's been raised most recently. We all make mistakes - hmm no Georgia, you didn't make a mistake you blatantly lied and are still not putting Ad on your body shop posts. That's why you're being called out! Why is it so shameful to admit that they read on here? Oh I know cos if they actively seek it out then they can't class it as trolling. Fuck off Georgia, and fuck off with your 'supporting your family', she who spent 10 grand on a cooker and over a grand on pictures! Hardly living on the breadline are you? God she's wound me up this morning.

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
She definitely has some serious mental health issues. Those last stories, she’s 100% on the edge of a breakdown. I actually feel really sad for her family, i can imagine today has been difficult for them all when she’s like that - I grew up with a mum with her own issues and I resented her growing up. I don’t think I can keep watching her.

Paid off tagging zoggs in all her posts a few weeks ago too didn’t I seeing as they’ve sent her 2 free swimsuits. She’s so calculated, always dropping in things so that people/companies will send her stuff. All her stories tonight again going on about the fact she lives on a small island and they only have a co-op so she can hardly buy any of the things she likes. Well here’s an idea Georgia and it’s called online shopping. Plenty of places will ship to the island so put your hand in your pocket and order it rather than low key begging for stuff, it’s embarrassing!

lh01

Imagine her doing your bridal make up and knowing that she is rushing because she has to do a lap of the island/go swimming/go to work/hoover/mop the kitchen floor ….
Imagine her coming to do your bridal makeup in the height of summer and she hasn’t washed for a week 🤢

• Sick

obviously....

VIP Member
Everyday is just a repeat

The felix
The mop she uses
Vacuuming the stairs
Her washing line
Shots out her window (we get it, you're on an island....you aren't on fucking mamma mia)
Happy dance because her son has left the home
Let the farts out
Swim
More hoovering (this time the swan)
Possibly a mention of her everhot
Bike ride
Tiny bit of work
More hoovering
Her table cloth

💤😴💤

• Haha