Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is doing her MLM shite today...

If you get £150 worth of orders then order through her , then she will give you £50 free spend in the next catalogue.
She fails to mention that by providing her with £150 orders (I'm talking multiple people would), then she will make a tit load of commission (more than the £50 she is giving away)

She is doing her MLM shite today...

If you get £150 worth of orders then order through her , then she will give you £50 free spend in the next catalogue.
She fails to mention that by providing her with £150 orders (I'm talking multiple people would), then she will make a tit load of commission (more than the £50 she is giving away)
The Body Shop business really p****s me off. I've reported her several times to the ASA and last response was basically, yeah we know, you've said before! How long does it take for them to do something about it. Unless I've got it totally wrong and you can advertise this without putting ad on it?

Reactions: 3
The Body Shop business really p****s me off. I've reported her several times to the ASA and last response was basically, yeah we know, you've said before! How long does it take for them to do something about it. Unless I've got it totally wrong and you can advertise this without putting ad on it?
I’ve reported her several times too about her body shop tit. The thing is, if we are wrong and she doesn’t need to put ad then why don’t they just tell us that rather than saying yeah we know, we’re dealing with it.
I’d rather pay full price for stuff than line her pockets for a bit of discount!

Reactions: 3
I do body shop (I’m not area manager or anything like that) but even I put “#ad- I sell body shop.”

I find it disgusting that she doesn’t. It annoys me so much, the amount of money she gets but makes it out like she’s proper skint.

She’s so dramatic over those ducks 🦆 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see she is back to not putting ad or putting it in the smallest size possible

ASA got arsey with me last time I reported her so here's some screenshots if anyone else needs them for ASA

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Please someone put that women in a job where she has to do a full days work - she really has no idea does she!!?? I get the feeling that whoever actually owns the business (mummy and daddy) have her name above the door to humour her and make her think she ‘works’ . I also follow the foredeck who I think is her sister ?? They are always there , there’s a few of them work there from what Iv seen and they show the struggles of working while juggling their kids too- I really think her odd manic behaviour is acknowledged and they are simply humouring her like a child

Reactions: 5
Please someone put that women in a job where she has to do a full days work - she really has no idea does she!!?? I get the feeling that whoever actually owns the business (mummy and daddy) have her name above the door to humour her and make her think she ‘works’ . I also follow the foredeck who I think is her sister ?? They are always there , there’s a few of them work there from what Iv seen and they show the struggles of working while juggling their kids too- I really think her odd manic behaviour is acknowledged and they are simply humouring her like a child
It's so frustrating, isn't it? She's clearly just taken on a business that her parents had already built and she's paying staff to run it day to day, which is fine and she's very fortunate to be able to do that... but don't bang on about how busy you are all the time! Especially when you show yourself swanning about doing F all a lot of the time, and the only list of jobs to do are ones you've just made up in your head?! No grip on reality.

Reactions: 4
I think her husband might be even more annoying than her judging by tonight’s stories… what a prat
Imagine being Ruby’s friend and walking in to that. I bet Ruby is dying inside 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mortifying!
With the exception of Ruby, I’d say the whole family is a sandwich short of a picnic!!

E2DED036-745F-4E53-BC4A-0E86A9092878.png

She really needs to seek some help for all of these issues she’s got. She needs to realise how privileged she is living on a small island, working 5 minutes a day and being able to drop a couple of grand on some paintings just like that! Not to mention the 10 grand oven she’s just had installed in her new bleeping kitchen!

Reactions: 12
Shes literally the most annoying person!
She drives me nuts, I only followed her because of the ducks. Now her constant cleaning and harassing her family is driving me nuts!
Don't know how her friend "tatty" or her family put up with her! She's so self absorbed

Reactions: 6
She seems very childish, the way she whines at Adam and Jowan - Adaaaaam stoppp singing, stopppp Adaaaaam! As for the cleaning and routine business, she really should get help for it, it's just not healthy to be that obsessed. And why do instahuns think we want to see close ups of them gurning into the camera and thrusting their bits! 🤮

54D6E155-7D75-4824-96C2-C7949BD4197A.png

I mean, does she think this behaviour is funny? Imagine being her child and knowing your mother doesn’t want you around, because essentially that’s what she’s saying. Fucks sake, they don’t need to be out of the house 24/7. Sometimes kids just like to slob about and watch films all day and eat snacks or play on their games. I bet Ruby is so embarrassed having her friend there too. Bet she can’t wait to go back to school!
I just can’t believe her friends and family haven’t staged an intervention yet!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.