Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t pretend she hasn’t been contacted by the ASA before, surely?

Douche bags and T#@$ what a delightful woman!!!!
Feels sorry for people who have nothing better to do than go on tattle, yet literally misses out on social events because she needs to hoover or clean out a shower. Okay then.

Reactions: 16
Feels sorry for people who have nothing better to do than go on tattle, yet literally misses out on social events because she needs to hoover or clean out a shower. Okay then.
truth bomb right there…. Put that in your pipe Georgia

Reactions: 4
Ive just watched Georgias stories and didn't even realise there was a thread for her🤣🤣 well ive followed her since maybe her start of insta and ive never had a bad word say about her tbh, but shes starting to grate on me so excited for her kids go back school but then as spent all summer holidays cleaning and exercising and hardly done anything with R before she goes back to school but then sits crying about when she takes her back🙄 ffs stop cleanin and exercising for one day and spend the day with your daughter before she's gone again for 7 weeks!!!

Reactions: 5
Laughing at the fact she tried to pretend to hide her address

Clearly been reading here as we all know how much she flaunts her address so she gets more freebies

Reactions: 6
That tik tok is sooo embarrassing. It’s hilarious, I don’t mean in a good way either lol

Reactions: 1
I see she’s already obsessing about the fact that she won’t be able to exercise whilst in the mainland.
I’m also not surprised she suffers from low blood pressure!
Honestly Georgia, stop dicking around and get some help!

Reactions: 2
She is disgusting. I’m sorry, your daughter is leaving to go to school for weeks & your worried about your cleaning, exercise, oh & your small business miss area manager & senior area manager.

go enjoy some normality at school hun. Around real life

The laundry basket thing always annoys me. Why doesn't she just say to her family "right I'm putting a wash on, is there anything else to go in?"

But no, she puts a wash on at like 7am before anyone else is up then gets annoyed when they put stuff in the laundry basket. Let them live in their own house!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, the way she’s going on about the fireworks. Screeching like a bleeping banshee for Adam to come and look, maybe he doesn’t want to look at them you insufferable bleep!

Reactions: 3
There's nothing worse than people who film a whole fireworks show 🥱🥱

Put your phone down and enjoy them! Especially since you keep saying you don't get to see them often, us non-islanders see them all the time!

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously that sheltered on her island she doesn't know who the members of Wham were??
I mean, Andrew Ridgley had a very distinct look.
I'm beginning to think everything she does is for effect.

Oh here she is crying about ruby😴 shes done nothing but moan shes in the house or still in bed at 8 o'clock in the morning because she wants hoover 😂 pisss ya tears off

Reactions: 8
You’ve hardly seen her do anything with her all holiday. Yes it’s your busy time at work but it’s your own business you can pick & choose when to work (within reason). Orrr hoover or mop once instead of 10. You’ve wasted your whole time with her.
She’s 15 now you’re not going to have many more summers with her.

Reactions: 7
So is she still not marking her BS ads as ads because some yummy mummy from Insta told her she doesn’t have to? Wouldn’t you just mark them anyway just in case? I would. If someone wants to buy from her surely they realise it’s an ad anyway. Why do these people not mark things correctly? It’s so bloody annoying!

Reactions: 5
Of course Ruby went skipping in, she couldn’t wait to get away from you! And do t come all the ‘I’m going to miss her so much’ when you’ve done nothing but bleeping moan all summer that the kids are home!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.