Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In London on her own - anxiety through the roof but doesn’t mask up 🤔 hope she’s doing a flow test in the next few days or her island will have more than some new stock to contend with !

Reactions: 5
I feel like Georgia could end up being single handedly responsible for a Covid breakout on Scilly and as awful as it sounds, I’m here for it. She’s been so blasé throughout the whole of this pandemic on her precious little island. She hasn’t a clue!

Reactions: 13
I feel like Georgia could end up being single handedly responsible for a Covid breakout on Scilly and as awful as it sounds, I’m here for it. She’s been so blasé throughout the whole of this pandemic on her precious little island. She hasn’t a clue!
She won’t know she has because she won’t test and she’ll carry on like normal, nothing with stop her cleaning or exercise x

Reactions: 6
You wanna find out how clicky that cleaning Instagram thing is just have a look at who’s there. Unless you’re one of them your account won’t matter to those people so I suggest people stop trying to get their attention

I muted Georgia's stories until the tack fest is over. She isn't even bearable to even hate watch. The whole thing is just grown women in a stupid clique for an APP that I really hope dies a death soon.

I remember the days where instagram was for sharing experiences through photos....not earning money or claiming it to be a "career". They need to get a grip if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
She won’t know she has because she won’t test and she’ll carry on like normal, nothing with stop her cleaning or exercise x
Oh 100% she would still be out and about!
Her stories are unbearable today, she’s such a cocky twit showing off in front of all her cronies. That miss shopper is horrendous too!

Reactions: 9
Oh 100% she would still be out and about!
Her stories are unbearable today, she’s such a cocky twit showing off in front of all her cronies. That miss shopper is horrendous too!
cant stand miss shopper either. And I’ve really tried too. Just kisses up everyone’s 🍑 & dull boring content 🥱

She has put everyone on her story but I haven’t seen anyone put her on their stories 😂 she’s like a lost puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
cant stand miss shopper either. And I’ve really tried too. Just kisses up everyone’s 🍑 & dull boring content 🥱
She needs her own thread… cannot bear her!!!

She has put everyone on her story but I haven’t seen anyone put her on their stories 😂 she’s like a lost puppy
Did you see the awkward story with dadthedish? She was trying to compliment him but he just had this glare at her!
And how she refers to them all (including herself as influencers 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many owners of small businesses can afford to spend over £700 on artwork for their home and a £10,000 cooker for their new kitchen?

Think I'll pass.
When will people who are part of a MLM realise that working as part of a MLM does not mean you have a "small business "

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing when she said Jo "literally tit his pants" in the restaurant... she didn't mean literally? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still fuming about when the country went into lockdown at Christmas and THAT DAY she filmed herself and her sister with all the kids at her Mum's house before announcing 'we're in a bubble as we work together' no Georgie Peorge it's doesn't WORK LIKE THAT.

God, she just reeks of someone who has never had anything bad happen to them their entire life. The entitlement and sheer lack of regard and awareness for others is just outstanding.

Reactions: 19
0DD0EFA0-C67A-46AE-9B49-BBA4501E9845.png

why Georgia? Because scilly is the only nice place.

there’s lots of other nice places, and loads of cities have beautiful parks within them. Don’t flatter yourself

I reckon she cleans so much out of guilt.
My guess is she knows she’s got problems with not having the best relationship with the kids, Adams clearly the fun dad.
So she cleans loads to focus on the fact that she’s doing things for her family- because she does “everything” for them.
Instead of actually trying to work on making memories, building stronger relationships. Just carry on hiding behind cleaning

Reactions: 12
Oh no they had lunch at home - left the kitchen clean but she goes & cleans it again! Then will complain about them doing nothing 🤬

Reactions: 2
All these things the instahuns 'picked up' at that show the other day, did they pay for them?? If not, why are they not putting gifted??

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on pulling these god awful faces and whinging like a bleeping petulant child! And also Georgia, if they’ve done a good job (patronising!) at cleaning up, why do you need to do it again? You absolutely don’t you control freak. And that is why they never do anything round the house!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.